Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everybody with their cute bling has made Brody wish he had some. (Or is that I wish he had some. ha) Well, I was going through some old jewelry and found this charm bracelet with dogs on it. Hmmmmm... that looks like it would fit Brody! Voila! Brody has a new necklace. ha.

However, he is NOT impressed.

"Geez Mom, do I have to?!"

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Awww...Brody looks great in his bling!
What a cutie :).

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
bahahaha that is the same look Ryleigh gave me the first time I put bling on her with her airplane ears. Brody is so handsome. I love the bling.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bahahaha that is the same look Ryleigh gave me the first time I put bling on her with her airplane ears. Brody is so handsome. I love the bling.
Oh, I know!! The airplane ears kill me! So PATHETIC. I'm like "Brody! Put your ears up!" HA.

Your Ryleigh and Chopper were my inspiration with all their cool bling! :) They are both soooo cute!

Brodysmom

·
Registered
4,016 Posts
He looks like he'd rather be chased by a pack of wild cats than
wear the necklace !

It looks good on him though.

·
Registered
381 Posts
What a handsome boy he is! ;)

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Oh I'm so happy looking at these pictures. You know, when I first go to this board, Brody was one of the first chis that caught my eye. I remember thinking...wow, I wish I had a chihuahua that looked like him. Then I got my little Pearl.

There's some differences in body type, but their faces (and HUGE ears) are so alike. Except Brody makes the cutest little faces, and despite walking by a dozen or so dandelions...Pearl doesn't give flora the time of day. LOL

He's so adorable. Pretty soon you'll need to get him his own jewelry box. :)

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
I love Brody's bling. His coat always just shines. Just love Brody photo's.

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Okay, I'm laughing so hard right now. The ears are friggin killin me. The one with his eyes shut, oh lord, I'm dying. Great bracelet, great expressions. That totally made my day. Love you Brody, thanks for being such a good sport!!!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Awwwww, just look at handsome little Brody in his bling. Tell him that he wears it very well. :D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts