Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Brody got his new collar in the mail today (ordered it off of Ebay). I got an extra small and I had to use the last hole but it fit! At least he can wear it for awhile before he outgrows it! :)

Here he is! (And today his ears are both up, go figure!) LOL!

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
That is just precious! He looks like an angel! Love ebay :)
what a snazzy collar for the lil boy. I love the shadow behind his head in the 2nd pic

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
i love it! i have been wanting to do one like that for Chloe.. it is very cute

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Brody has such great coloring. Gorgeous little boy.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
I want him! He is so darn cute it is unbearable! Phoebe seems to have a crush on him as well. How old is he now and what does he weigh? He is really such a doll. And looks very snazzy in his nice new collar.

Phoebe doesn't wear a collar anymore since she managed to somehow get her lower jaw caught in it and i had to cut it off of her. Not a fun experience. Phoebe always manages to get into some ridiculous trouble...

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
LOL Quinn and Phoebe! Brody was born September 16, so he is 4 months old, but if you count weeks, he's closer to 5 months? He weighs 2.5 pounds. He is a stinker. :)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Cute! Can you re-use the letters?
yes, they are the slide on ones. I had to put a drop of glue on the back of each though so they don't slide all around. I know there are also charms you can get that you can put on there too, but I didn't figure he needed a sparkly princess crown, although it was super cute!! :)

Brodysmom

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
LOL Quinn and Phoebe! Brody was born September 16, so he is 4 months old, but if you count weeks, he's closer to 5 months? He weighs 2.5 pounds. He is a stinker. :)
Ooh so he'll be perfect size for her! She doesn't need a big burly guy. :p When I had her spayed a little over a month ago she was 2.7 lbs. So she's probably nearing the 3lb mark now at 8 months. I need to weigh her!
Looking at your pictures of him I feel like I'm looking at her only black and tan! He is so adorable. Now I feel like I need a little black and tan guy haha.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts