Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I got Brody's leash/harness set from Mandy today, and I love it!! Although Brody isn't quite the posers that Honey and Zac are. I couldn't get him to sit still very long... but here are the pics!! :)

And here's the link to her stuff if you guys want to make an order - we highly recommend! http://www.chihuahua-people.com/showthread.php?t=39455

Here he is when I first put it on....

And playing with the cat ....

Getting out a toy (he likes the cats crinkle balls!)

Traded in the crinkle ball for a different toy, a cat head with a santa hat. :)

And he is the KING of pathetic looks! When daddy picks him up, he just goes limp and melts. "I lubs my daddy sooo sooo much!" LOL!

He will totally relax and even go to sleep in daddy's hand when he's held like this... LOL!

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Oh he looks so HANDSOME in his new harness!! I ordered Lily's last week. I can't wait - I hope it arrives before we leave for Florida!! I got essentially the same one, but in hot pink. Great pics of Mr. Brody!!

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
OMGosh Brody is such a doll! Great harness and leash, nice job she did on those. I love the picture of him relaxing in daddy's hand and going to sleep.

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Just awesome. I will be ordering some of these. The model is fantastic by the way. Could he get any cuter???

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
awwww tracey the harness looks great on brody red is definetly his colour
im glad you like it and it arrived safely
brody is a great model
i love him thanks for sharing his beautiful pics xxx

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Aww, the harness looks great on Brody. He's such a cutie. And red is def his color! ;)

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Aw Tracy! Brody looks so handsome in his new harness and leash set. Mandy did a beautiful job. I still have to measure my two hooligans and send off the sized for Mandy. I think that Brody should be a professional puppy model.

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Brody looks adorable in his new harness. The red is so nice on his black coat. I didn't realize how tiny he was until I saw the pic next your cat. He's a little guy. :)
The harness and leash is great! Way to go Mandy!!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Brody looks so handsome in Red, and he is such a sweet, cute little boy! I love the precious faces he's making in the pics where Daddy is holding him.

·
Registered
92 Posts
That colour really suits him! And it looks so well made. Love the last few photos of him falling asleep ha, he's so cute.

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
mazza is a crafty lady! ive ordered mine for elise and will soon be ordering tinkerbell one!
brody is gorgeous and very small!! he usually looks big!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
mazza is a crafty lady! ive ordered mine for elise and will soon be ordering tinkerbell one!
brody is gorgeous and very small!! he usually looks big!
I've noticed that too... that our Chi's look much bigger in pictures than they are in person!! I was telling my folks all about him when we got him and sent out lots of pictures. Then when they came to visit, they were both shocked at how small he is! Guess that pictures don't always tell the whole story. :)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts