Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since I'll have two kids at K-State next year, and that's where all our money will go, I figured I'd better get Brody a purple collar. ha.

I got it from etsy.com from a gal that makes them. She custom made this one for Brody with alternating black and silver studs. :) I really like this collar as it's super soft and flexible.

I ordered him a red dingo ID tag to go with it. They have a lot of styles, colors, and sizes and they are guaranteed for the life of the tag.

Here he is being a ragdoll. I was trying to get a good shot of his collar and he kept jumping around. When daddy picks him up, he just goes limp. LOL!

"Who knows how long daddy will hold me! Might as well sleep!"

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Brody is such a little sweatheart. He looks like he melts for dad.

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
this is soo cute! i love it..he looks so classy

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Tracy, he is so cute. I'm not sure if I like red or purple better on him. They both look "fantastic".

Sometimes I forget how little he is. He's so handsome but not a big fella, huh???

Just love him!!!

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
That purple collar looks very good on Brody, but then again it's Brody, everything looks good on him! :)
What a cutie, and that collar is very nice!!!

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
wow! now that is a collar...very cool! i love those id tags too, dexter has a red one ^_^ they lasts very long time and the material is reliable after all dexter tried chewing on it :eek: left a little scratch but nothing major ^_^ hahaha the ragdoll pic is priceless :eek:

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Very Royal looking. Brody looks like a Prince. Very cute. He needs a purple vevlet outfit to go with it. HE HE!!!

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
the purple looks great on brody! that gives me an idea for bam... haha bam wont stay still when i pick him up either! so cute

1 - 20 of 22 Posts