Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a few pictures of the shirts I got today from http://www.barkindogclothes.com/ They were really reasonable, like $8-$9 each with no shipping! They are very well made and are soft and comfortable t-shirt material.

I hope you can see the designs, they are cute.... there's a camo one, the red one has white bones and has his name on it, and the dark blue one has a policeman dog with a badge. The light blue one has a cartoon chihuahua and says MR BIGSTUFF down the side.

The last picture is of him and daddy. He has a chewy in his mouth, which is pretty typical. HA!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
what size did you get for Brody? and how much does he weigh?
I got him the TOY size. I measured him and his neck is 9 inches and his chest is 12 inches. He weighs 3.8 pounds. That put him in the toy size on the website. The t-shirts are just a little big, but that's OK. He can grow into them. :)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
WE LOVE BRODY! He is too cute, and looks very stylish in his clothes. The last pic made me laugh. Very mobster teehee
LOL! Yeah, he's pretty gangster. HA HA! Brody sends love and licks to Phoebe. :)

Brodysmom

1 - 20 of 25 Posts