Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I is hiding in my bed with my ball .....

Daddy takes my ball away!! I will do anything to get it back!

My new twick!!

Ah HAAAAAAAAA.... I gets my ball back!

Oh No you don't Daddy!

I is NOT letting go of my ball!

Back to my bed.... I am doing my snake impression. Do I look like a python with a mousey? he he he

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
He is killing me. I am literally laughing out loud!!! He is so smart!!! He really does look like a snake! He's not letting go of that ball for anything! Tracy, I love and adore him!!!

·
Registered
381 Posts
LOL! :laughing8:

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
OMG! Brody you are wonderful!
I could just love on him all day, although I bet he would stay still to long. Lol.
The 2nd to the last pic has me busting up! What a face! I have to save that pic to my computer. I just love him Tracy!

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
tea! tea through the nose! aah!! hahahahaha! i love it! he is just great! i would have him spoiled rotten in less than a week....

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Brody is such a doll! He is just the cutest little boy! I just love that ball in his mouth! That reminds me of Lexie so much. She'll carry that thing around everywhere. She loves balls! Even though they are so big that they can barely carry them in their mouth. :lol: He's a prize, Tracy! We love you Brody! Jade is batting her eyes at your pics. :love7:

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
HAHAHAHA He's so funny and so clever with his new trick!!
I just love how the ball is so big yet he will fit it in his mouth hehe. He does look like a python eating a mouse HAHA!

·
Registered
415 Posts
You always catch Brody at wonderful moments! He must be wonderful entertainment in your household! I swear I could stare at Triton all day, and all of his quirks :)

They just make you smile

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Im amazed with his fascination with toy balls. Both Mimi and Ecko are afraid of toy balls. They do not like the bouncing. Also Brody makes one cute snake!

·
Registered
3,056 Posts
I love his new trick. I taught my Chi Benny that one and he used to sit like it for literally about an hour just waiting for loves for doing it. I'd turn around and he'd be facing the cat doing it lol.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts