Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, Brody FINALLY got to graduate from his puppy kindergarten! What an ordeal. His instructor got bit in the face by one of her rescue dogs 2 weeks ago so we had to delay the graduation until tonight. Glad to get that done! (and glad his instructor is OK! It was quite a vicious bite.)

He did all his behaviors and they each had to do a trick. His trick is "sneezing". He does a great job with that and it's a funny one. I just ask him if he has to sneeze and he does! LOL! I should get a video of him doing it so I can show you guys.

Anyway, here's the pic and please keep us in mind tomorrow as he gets neutered first thing in the morning!! I will be a nervous wreck.

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
How stinkin' CUTE! I love the little hat...congrats to both of you and good luck tomorrow! Chloe and I will be thinking of you.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Way to go Brody! He looks so cute in his graduation cap! Harley, Simon, Bear, Nook and I will be thinking about him, keeping our fingers and paws crossed!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I put his diploma on the refrigerator with magnets just like I used to do with the girls pictures and work from school. LOL!

3,132 Posts
Wooo Hooo Brody!!!! :D

Bailey has his second day of his new class tonight, other wise he would have his diploma too. <sniffle>

I hope ya got lil Brody something special for his accomplishment! ;)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts