Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Holy cow! Our Secret Santa totally spoiled us! I am overwhelmed and thrilled with everything we got! What a fabulous Santa and I don't know who you are yet! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart. We absolutely loved everything. Fantastic presents, loved it ALL! :hello1:

It started out with a box ......

"hey is this all for ME?!"

"Madison, lookit all dis stuffs! WOW!"

"Cat, get yer head out of there - that's MINE!"

"Lookit all these special kinds of balls! I can't believes it! Rubber balls and furry balls and balls that SQUEAK when I throws 'em! And even a pink pig! I LUVS pigs!"

"Sumthin smells very very yummy in here....."

"A bully stick! My favorite! And its got extra stuffs on it dats yummy!"

"Holdit rite there dad, I puts my foot on it too!"

"mama said a big loud YAY when she gots dis! And it has a matching lotion!"

"YOWZA! My most favorite kind of bed in the whole wide world! I LUVS IT!"

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
"A place for my leashes!"

"Kissing salt and pepper shakers that looks like ME!"

"Dis bag came all da way from the UK, sent from DaisyDoo and it is all kinds of ostrich stuffs! Tendons and chewies, and cow ears, and yummies!! Wow!! I can't waits to try it!"

"A collar dat has my name on it! And a matching hoody!"

"I is a HAPPY boy!"

"Lookit all my stuffs! I is spoiled! THANK YOU SECRET SANTA!"

"dats all the pictures. I gots to go chew now."

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Awesome job SS!!! I LOVE everything in there! The collar looks so cute on him, he's so cute in his bed too! It's all too cute! Enjoy Brody! I know you are! lol

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Awww brody I know who your Santa is!!!!!!!!!!!

You got lovely gifts I love those little salt and pepper shakers how sweet ohhh you a lucky lucky boy!!!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
OMG - I have to add these pics too....

He has attached himself to the furry ball that came in his secret santa stash and he is obsessed with it! Take a look!

"I LUVS dis ball! It's furry!"

"I is hugging dis ball! I love it!"

"I luvs it sooooooo much! I likes to just stare at it!"

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Hahahaha Brody, you are too cute!!!

If you go back through the last few pages of the teaser thread, you'll notice a box matching Brody's loot ;)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Our Secret Santa is KRISTI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAY! Kristi, you totally spoiled us and I am so grateful for all the thought and effort that went into everything you sent. I absolutely love it all. You couldn't have done better. Brody is in HOG HEAVEN right now and so am I. Thank you so so so much.

HUGE hugs from us! :)

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Haha glad he likes everything! I sent some of our favorite stuff around here, figuring Brody might like it too. Ours our OBSESSED with those furry balls, and Bryco LOVES the tweety balls that are technically a cat toy. :) Merry Christmas Mr. Brody ;)

You didn't mention anything you wanted so I kind of just guessed, but I don't really know anyone that smells peppermint around the holidays and goes "yuck" :p

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Haha glad he likes everything! I sent some of our favorite stuff around here, figuring Brody might like it too. Ours our OBSESSED with those furry balls, and Bryco LOVES the tweety balls that are technically a cat toy. :) Merry Christmas Mr. Brody ;)

You didn't mention anything you wanted so I kind of just guessed, but I don't really know anyone that smells peppermint around the holidays and goes "yuck" :p
Everything was PERFECT!!! And peppermint is one of my absolute favorites. You couldn't have done any better. I love it all. You made our day, that's for sure!!! Brody doesn't know what to eat or play with first and that collar - OMG - PERFECT! :hello1: He doesn't want to share with the cats but they are trying to play with those furry and squeaky balls too and he keeps taking them back. HA!

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Awesome gifts! Kristi you TOTALLY spoiled Brody :) Those fuzzy balls have always been Zoey's favorite toy, she just loves them. Ziva likes to make them squeek. The cats keep stealing them.

I have to say, it was so fun to see that Kristi had ordered the EXACT pattern that Tracy wanted to order for Brody, how cool is that? Kristi had ordered it before Tracy wanted to order one for Brody :)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Btw I picked that snuggle bed and had ordered it for him before you talked to Heather and I kept telling her to not sell you one!
I know!!! When Heather said she could get them, I PM'd her and told her to get us the EXACT ONE that you ordered for him, can you believe it?! How funny!

Awesome gifts! Kristi you TOTALLY spoiled Brody :) Those fuzzy balls have always been Zoey's favorite toy, she just loves them. Ziva likes to make them squeek. The cats keep stealing them.

I have to say, it was so fun to see that Kristi had ordered the EXACT pattern that Tracy wanted to order for Brody, how cool is that? Kristi had ordered it before Tracy wanted to order one for Brody :)
I know!! I can't believe that! Kristi did awesome. We couldn't be happier. I can't believe how much he loves those furry balls. :)

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Oh wow Brody, you got some great SS pressies :) , i love your new leopard snuggle bed and Love that Collar, all nice things!

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Lucky little Brody! And Tracy! Fab gifts Kristi, great job! Brody looks thrilled, especially with all those great additions to his ball collection! Im thinkin I may need to get some of those furry ones for my guys. I can see why Kristi was so anxious to send out her gifts! Wow! That little collar looks so great on him too, handsome little man :)

1 - 20 of 49 Posts