Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brody's snuggle pocket came today that I ordered from Darlene, our own Dazy Mae! It is GORGEOUS! Very nice fabric and very well made. I love the little extras - the little balls sewn on, etc. If anyone is thinking of a new pet bed, these are great. You get to pick out the fabric choices you want and then just slip it over a regular pillow! Brody loves it!

I love buying stuff from our own people here on CP! You guys are so talented!

Here's Darlene's website: Home

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
That is VERY nice! My pups would love one of those but we've already got too many beds at the moment. LOL But I'm totally going to bookmark the site for the future!!

Brody looks very happy in his new bed. Got his piggy there & all. ;)

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
That is soo nice! I love it! It fits Brody's personality so well too with the balls on it. :) I bookmarked the site and will definitely have a look!

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
That is too frickin cute! I LOVE the 2nd pic being all cute peaking out like that! Those beds are adorable, I would take one too but my girls hardly sleep in their beds they have now. Once we move I may have to get one just because they are cute rather they sleep in them or not lolol

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
that bed is so cute, I am going to make one for honey in a European size pillow. Such a wonderful idea. !

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
I love it, Tracy! Darlene did an awesome job! I love the ball decals! It fits Brody's personality so well. He looks so handsome in his new bed too. :love7:

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
That bed suits Brody very well, I LOVE it. Ours like their snuggle pillow sack too except Laurel always just lays on it, does Brody go in it on his own yet?

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
That is VERY nice! My pups would love one of those but we've already got too many beds at the moment. LOL But I'm totally going to bookmark the site for the future!!

Brody looks very happy in his new bed. Got his piggy there & all. ;)
I laid it out on the floor to take a picture and he hopped right on it and laid down. ha!

Absolutely adorable Tracy! And Brody looks so awesome... he's soooo glossy.
Thanks Lin! :) What a sweet comment!

Love it! It looks very nice and he looks very cozy in it.
We keep our house pretty cool in the winter so it will be perfect. ;)

That is soo nice! I love it! It fits Brody's personality so well too with the balls on it. :) I bookmarked the site and will definitely have a look!
Darlene was so nice to go out and get ball fabric for Brody! It is perfect!

That is too frickin cute! I LOVE the 2nd pic being all cute peaking out like that! Those beds are adorable, I would take one too but my girls hardly sleep in their beds they have now. Once we move I may have to get one just because they are cute rather they sleep in them or not lolol
Brody loves any bed he can burrow into. I bet your kids would love one!

that looks great, fabric looks like good quality, brody looking beautiful
Thanks so much!

Brody looks teeny on his new bed!

It looks lovely and very well made. Love his little piggy to x
Yeah, it's really roomy so he can really stretch out. OMG he is in LOVE with his piggy! ha! He takes it everywhere.

Oh that's so lovely I love it!!
Thanks Sarah!

Aww it's nice , he looks so comfy :)
;)Brody and his balls :laughing8:
He is a ball boy for sure. He trades off balls for his squeaky pig. He has a toy obsession and probably needs an intervention. HA.

that bed is so cute, I am going to make one for honey in a European size pillow. Such a wonderful idea. !
Good luck making one! I agree - it is a great idea! :)

I love it, Tracy! Darlene did an awesome job! I love the ball decals! It fits Brody's personality so well. He looks so handsome in his new bed too. :love7:
Thanks T! The ball decals really add to it, I agree!

That bed suits Brody very well, I LOVE it. Ours like their snuggle pillow sack too except Laurel always just lays on it, does Brody go in it on his own yet?
Brody has always loved to get under the covers. He'll sleep in it tonight, I swapped out his sleeping bag for the new bed! :)

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
Brody's snuggle pocket came today that I ordered from Darlene, our own Dazy Mae! It is GORGEOUS! Very nice fabric and very well made. I love the little extras - the little balls sewn on, etc. If anyone is thinking of a new pet bed, these are great. You get to pick out the fabric choices you want and then just slip it over a regular pillow! Brody loves it!

I love buying stuff from our own people here on CP! You guys are so talented!

Here's Darlene's website: Home

Oh yayyyy you got it! Thanks for the kind words Tracy...
I'm so happy you liked it and he looks so cute in it!!!! LOL! Sweet little Brody just loves balls and that material was perfect HE!!!!
Huggies....Darlene

1 - 20 of 34 Posts