Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brody was sure excited to see a package for him from his love Jade!

"Hi Jadey! I sure like this sweatshirt and necklace you sent me. Tanks alot!"

"See my necklace! It is sure pwetty! Tank you Jade!"

"Jade, I know you likes antlers! I wish I could send dese to you!"

"Dangit, here comes a cat. They is always gettin in my bidness."

"Here comes another one. Man. Cats everywhere's and day are BOSSY."

"See ya later Jade. Tanks for my stuff! I loves it!"

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
There's our Man!!! :love7: I'm so glad the little necklace fit his teeny neck! I put a few extra thingies on there so you could decide how tight you wanted it. The first necklace I made him was too big, so I wanted this one to fit better. Looks like it's perfect? The hoodie looks incredible on him!! But then again, what doesn't look incredible on "our" boy!?! :D Tellz Hubby dat Jade sayz, "nibble on dose Antwers for me hunnyz!" :lol: He is such a beautiful boy, and we love him dearly!!!! :) I'm glad the hoodie and necklace worked out, and thank you so much!!! Kisses to our dear little boy.

·
Registered
912 Posts
Aww, so cute. His tail looks reeeeeealllly long in those pics. lol. Is it? Or am I imagining things?

Brody--you're gonna turn some heads when you go out in that!

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Brody, you look very handsome in your new hoodie and necklace. Zoey says that the pester cats bug her too, and are always trying to get in her pictures.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What a handsome boy, and such great pressies! :D
Thank you!

There's our Man!!! :love7: I'm so glad the little necklace fit his teeny neck! I put a few extra thingies on there so you could decide how tight you wanted it. The first necklace I made him was too big, so I wanted this one to fit better. Looks like it's perfect? The hoodie looks incredible on him!! But then again, what doesn't look incredible on "our" boy!?! :D Tellz Hubby dat Jade sayz, "nibble on dose Antwers for me hunnyz!" :lol: He is such a beautiful boy, and we love him dearly!!!! :) I'm glad the hoodie and necklace worked out, and thank you so much!!! Kisses to our dear little boy.
Yes T, the necklace is perfect! It's soooooo cute with all the little charms on it. Adorable! Thanks so much. The hoodie will be perfect for chilly fall days and camping. We love it.

Aww, so cute. His tail looks reeeeeealllly long in those pics. lol. Is it? Or am I imagining things?

Brody--you're gonna turn some heads when you go out in that!
ha ha - yes his tail is kind of long, but not abnormally long, I don't think?! ha! I'll have to measure it. Maybe we should have a thread on tails. :)

Brody, you look very handsome in your new hoodie and necklace. Zoey says that the pester cats bug her too, and are always trying to get in her pictures.
Thanks Heather! Oh gosh, I get the camera out and here come the cats. Always butting in on everything. ha ha.

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aww how adorable and so sweet of T and little Jadey. :) I really love the purple color, it looks awesome on Brody. I LOVE that last pic on the chair, Brody is so darn cute!! :love7:

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
Aww how adorable! Brody you look so handsome! T you did an amazing job on that necklace it's stunning! We cannot wait to see ours :)
I love all the little charms you did! so very pretty.

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Brody looks amazing in purple! What a gorgeous boy. I love, love, love his necklace!! Awesome job T! :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Thank you ladies! :D The hoodie and necklace are actually Navy Blue, I think it's the flash that gives it a Purple color. :) I thoroughly enjoyed making it for "our" handsome boy. :D

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Aww how adorable and so sweet of T and little Jadey. :) I really love the purple color, it looks awesome on Brody. I LOVE that last pic on the chair, Brody is so darn cute!! :love7:
Thanks so much! He was like 'oh here comes the camera again. I know this routine.' ha.

aww, very cute! nice gifts and i love that last pic of Brody
Thank you!

Aww how adorable! Brody you look so handsome! T you did an amazing job on that necklace it's stunning! We cannot wait to see ours :)
I love all the little charms you did! so very pretty.
The necklace is adorable! So much attention to detail with the beading and the charms. It's really cute.

Brody looks amazing in purple! What a gorgeous boy. I love, love, love his necklace!! Awesome job T! :)
T makes beautiful necklaces!

Thank you ladies! :D The hoodie and necklace are actually Navy Blue, I think it's the flash that gives it a Purple color. :) I thoroughly enjoyed making it for "our" handsome boy. :D
Yes, the hoodie is really navy. Not sure why it's showing up purple. Brody will be warm and toasty in it this winter. :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Tracy, the necklace is Navy too, isn't it?? OMG, please tell me I didn't make it Purple??? The bead packages were marked, Navy. :lol:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Kitty, I can get yours out, but you haven't sent me your addy. :lol:

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The beads are navy! No worries! It all matches great. It's just the flash on the camera washing out the color. :) I would love it no matter what color it was. It's special because you made it!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
The beads are navy! No worries! It all matches great. It's just the flash on the camera washing out the color. :) I would love it no matter what color it was. It's special because you made it!
Okay. :lol: I was thinking, OMG, please tell me that I didn't send that baby a Purple necklace to go with his navy hoodie. :lol:

How sweet of you to say, Tracy. We think you are pretty special too! :love7:

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Sorry, looks like a deep purple to me. Didn't mean to cause a commotion. Lol.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts