Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brody was sooooooooo excited to get a package from the mailman this afternoon from his secret Valentine Madison and her mom Emily ....

"what's in it? huh? Somepin for ME?"

"hey lookit this giraffe toy! Wow!"

"ohmygosh ohmygosh ohmygosh... I gots BALLS! Just what I always wanted!"

"Miss Madison must really luvs me cuz lookit all this stuff!! Balls and toys and tweats and LOTS AND LOTS of balls!"

"Lookit this new ball!! Just look at it! It's soooo PERFECT!"

"No more pics mom! I gots to PWAY!!!! With all my new stuffs!"

A HUGE THANKYOU to Emily and Madison for picking out such perfect Valentine's Day presents for Brody. :)

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
I am laughin' my head off at the pic of Brody staring at his "Perfect" ball!..lol What a look that boys has..He is truly a gorgeous boy.. Madison did really well for her special Valentine fella.. Blessings, Deb

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Happy Valentines Brody...your sweet Madi got you lots of fun pressies. Great pictures of the handsome boy.

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
Brody looks so cute with all his stuff!

Hmmm - my two lads had their eye on that particular American blonde, Miss Madison, they will be heartbroken!

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Love him with his ball! He's a doll. What a lovely little thing Madison is, giving him all those nice gifts!

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
Brody looking all kinds of excited to have a gift..but those balls really send him over the edge..he is the most adorable ball player ever. He has a really pretty Valentine and she sends good pressies too. Well done Emily and Madi !!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts