Discussion Starter #1
Being a watchdog .....

One leaf = instant TOY!

Relaxing in the grass ...

"I am a silly boy! Jade, this one is for YOU!"

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Tracy, everytime I see him, I am so just in love. His coat is the shiniest of any dog I've ever seen. I want Lily's that shiny. Between the NV and the nupro, I hope it'll get that way. I just love him. Hey, let's have a double ceremony with MoJie and Chloe and Brody and Jade, K??? LOL. Love, love, love him.:D:D:D:D:D

Pretty sure he's ready for a sister...:evil3:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Jade was sound asleep until she read the Title. She was like, "Ohhhh, pictures of my Knight and Shining Armor." :lol: He is just the most handsome little boy, Tracy! I LOVE him! He has the sweetest little face! The last pic is so darn cute I just want to reach through the screen and squeeze him! We love you little Brody! :D

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
ahhhhh theres that gorjuss boy brody i love brody i could just reach through and cuddle him hes so silky and smooth xx

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Aww Tracy, Brody is such a cutie.I love his purple collar with his gorgeous black coat. His coat by the way is STUNNING!
What a doll. Jade is going to love that last pic. That's my favorite too:)

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
omg i love the last picture! when my exter goes to my backyard he loves it but it seems as if he wont stay for a long time to relax on the grass LOL he just goes running back inside when he hears something loud o_o

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys! He didn't want to come in this morning and it wasn't too hot out yet, so I grabbed the camera. All your gorgeous pups and photography inspires me. :)

Brodysmom

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Oh Tracy those pics are awesome! Brody's such a handsome boy and yes, his coat is amazingly shiny! Love his collar!

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Ohh Brody is such a handsome, photogenic boy! It sure looks like he's livin' the life. :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts