Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was Brooke's 2nd birthday yesterday and she had a lovely day playing with Minx, both getting lots of treats and playing with some new toys. Then they both had McDonald hamburgers for dinner. She was even very obliging posing for some birthday pics so it didn't take very long at all and the girls didn't fall asleep as they usually do. :D Oh, and thank you to those of you who have asked if I would post some more pics because I have posted for a while. Sorry for the overload.:wave:

And with Minx

·
Registered
89 Posts
I'm speechless!
Your pics have always been a feast for the eyes but these are STUNNING. You have angels underfoot :love4:

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
May you could never overload pics of Brooke & Minx, I could look at them all day. Absolutely Fabulous :love4: :love4: :love4: :love4: :love4: :love4: :love4: :love4:
Ps About time LOL

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
*Cookie~Lola* said:
They are both beautiful!! How do you get them to pose like that?????
Thanks! :p Lots of treats, make lots and lots of weird and funny noises, and wave and squeak toys at them! :wink: :D If I want to take formal pics I put them in an armchair and they are usually very good at staying there. Usually I wait till they're a little tired which is why they generally fall asleep before I'm finished.:lol:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts