Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HUMPING hers. :shock: Hubby called me last night to say "Look at Minx,,," and she was humping away at hew new bed. I missed that moment but had my camera ready when, sure enough it was only a matter of time before she was at it again. She'd actually finished and had stopped for breath, but still hadn't realised I was there with the camera. Took off when she saw me! :D

This was a freak pic. Was resting the camera on glass top coffee table to take pic and their ears were reflected in glass. :lol:

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
horny little thing :D :D

my paris is always humping on vienna 's head :roll: , what is it with those girls these days :wink:

the pics are stunning !! i love the freak pic :D

kisses nat

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
xx-nathalie-xx said:
sensored little thing :D :D

my paris is always humping on vienna 's head :roll: , what is it with those girls these days :wink:

the pics are stunning !! i love the freak pic :D

kisses nat
LOL Minx humps most of their soft toys, but I've only ever seen Brooke hump once. That one time she was humping Minx, who at the same time was humping a stuffed toy dog. It was a sight to behold, a multiple humping act!!! :shock: :roll: Thanks Nathalie, I nearly deleted the freak pic, glad I didn't now. :wave:

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
Those are great pictures! Poor Minx needs a bed with a cover for some privacy! :wink: Your two are just gorgeous!! :love1:

Awesome beds too! Cooper would never leave it if he had one like that! :D

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
She wasn't humping her bed... she was just fluffing it! Silly people!

I like the bed though; they're very cute (so are the little folks in them!)

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
Great pic's..I love how Minx has her eyes closed in a couple of them...she's saying..If I don't see you then....LOL

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ilovesadie said:
OMG that first pic is hilarious! Minx really does love hers!! You buy the cutest things for your girls! They must have a TON of toys, clothes and accessories!
They don't have any pretty harnesses, dresses or t-shirts yet.... :( :wink: :wave:

·
Registered
642 Posts
Awwww, they are so cute. I love the beds too. :)

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
nikilee1 said:
here is my pup on a barbie like bed around 11 weeks old. yours reminded me of mine when she was small
I LOVE that pic! She looks sooo cute on that bed! :p She's gorgeous, :p how old is she now? :wave:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts