Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...to think I was actually seriously concerned about brining a second male into the family, and unsure how Gizmo would handle the new addition. I am pretty certain that Gizmo thinks getting him a little brother is the greatest thing we have ever done lol.

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yep, they're totally inseparable! If Finley cries for whatever reason (for example, got punched by a cat this morning), both Tink and Gizmo run over immediately to make sure he's okay. If the boys are awake, they're playing together 24/7. I am so, so, so happy I talked myself out of all my concerns and brought #3 home!

·
Administrator
5,713 Posts
I worried about adding a second male too, but Harley actively seeks out Jaspers company for rough and tumble (which makes Bibi sad because he won't play with her :() and he also grooms him, which he doesn't do to any of the others. It is very sweet, they have a 'father and son' relationship. If I could only persuade him he needs a daughter too lol.
Finley is deadly cute btw :)

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
aww , so cute ! I love how they snuggle up together. Ellie does that with Tootsie a lot and sometimes she snuggles with Minnie , and Minnie and Toots snuggle together all the time , and sometimes all 3 snuggle together

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Finley is deadly cute btw :)
Thank you :D

Lol the only time all three of mine snuggle together, is if they are all determined to be in my lap and refuse to leave simply because they have to share. Tink definitely prefers to nap by herself, and only snuggles with either of the boys is if she's in my lap and they decide to climb up too. So it makes me happy that Finley and Gizmo will sometimes snuggle, because Gizmo was always trying to curl up with Tink. Now he has a willing snuggle buddy AND a play buddy who has as much energy as he does. He's in heaven!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts