Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Mom went crazy at Wally World today......She says it's cause there is gonna be lots of that icky yucky white stuff on the ground tomorrow and she wants for us to be warm....I think she just wants to take lots of dumb pictures. (Someone PLEASE take her camera away....daddy says take the credit card away too ;-) Moms sayz we were the same size as Ziva is just a wittle to big for XXS but too little for XS, so I say all these sweaters are MINE!

Ewwww.....mom she's licking me!

Do these tassles make my butt look big?

Moms got treats Ziva!

See I do have a waist!

Ziva, this is how you be cute for treats

No bones about it, we're stylin n cute in our new sweaters!

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ziva that's MY bone!

Oh for the love of Pete! Ziva! MY BONE!

Aunt Jen letz me borrow her kittys Trundle bed, moms says Auntie putsed it in the dryer so it's weird textured now, but I liked it, it was warm

Whatchoo looking at Willis?

My burfday was exhausting, I'm pooped!

·
Registered
86 Posts
OMG She's just too freaking cute!!!!!!!! And your other Ziva is adorable as well, of course :)

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lol i could imagine zoey saying all that lol. great pics :)
LOL, I could too! She's such the Diva!

WOW cute sweaters! Should keep them nice and warm !
Yes, I hope so....not bad for $5 each at Wally World. They had more that I wanted but I figured I better stop while I was ahead or hubby would shoot me lol!

OMG She's just too freaking cute!!!!!!!! And your other Ziva is adorable as well, of course :)
Thank-you! Zoey is my little Diva Princess....Ziva is our new (1 month) 5 month old Miniature Pinscher.

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Oh I love the little jumpers!!! Snow already?? How depressing I think well end up with it too it's so cold here and the wind is just bitter and evil

I really like ziva she's so sweet as is miss zoey she's looking really good Heather you should be proud of yourself you're such a good mum

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Can never have too many Zoey pictures. She is such a cutie and she warms my heart. Ziva is pretty darn cute as well. I chuckled at the mention of snow tomorrow. Came to work at 4:15 this morning. It was 76 degrees outside with I bet 98 percent humidity. Gotta love the south. I have to admit I am looking forward to our mild winters. I lived in Utah for 2 years. It's beautiful for sure. The long winters were tough for me though.

Zoey, you look amazing in purple!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Oh soooo cute! What perfect color pairings! :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
We can't tire of Zoey pics! She's a doll! Post away! They both look beautiful in their new sweaters. I love the "Whatcha' lookin' at Willis pic." :lol: Super cute set of photos!

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
Never get tired of Zoey pics. Can't believe how expressive she is! You're getting snow there already!?? Yuk! I can't stand cold weather. We don't usually get snow til about Jan here in TN. Still don't feel like I'm far enough South tho. Haha

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
LOL!! "Whatchoo looking at Willis?" Too funny! ;)

I'm loving all the new sweaters! Very pretty colors & the match so nicely! What gorgeous girlies...

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Great Pics! I love the sweaters great colours!
Thank-you

cute pics!! I love the 'willis' pic.... what an adorable expression on her face!
Zoey is definitely expressive

Oh I love the little jumpers!!! Snow already?? How depressing I think well end up with it too it's so cold here and the wind is just bitter and evil

I really like ziva she's so sweet as is miss zoey she's looking really good Heather you should be proud of yourself you're such a good mum

Yep we have over 3" on our lawn this morning, I HATE snow, I live in the wrong state :) Thank-you, I try my best with Zoey.

Can never have too many Zoey pictures. She is such a cutie and she warms my heart. Ziva is pretty darn cute as well. I chuckled at the mention of snow tomorrow. Came to work at 4:15 this morning. It was 76 degrees outside with I bet 98 percent humidity. Gotta love the south. I have to admit I am looking forward to our mild winters. I lived in Utah for 2 years. It's beautiful for sure. The long winters were tough for me though.

Zoey, you look amazing in purple!
Thank-you. 76 degrees! Holy cow, I'm jealous! I lived in WV for a 18months and the humidity was killer, not to mention raining 200+ days a year....I hate the snow!

great sweaters..im jelous x
Thank-you.

Oh soooo cute! What perfect color pairings! :)
I had fun with it, as they can mix n match and wear each others...at least until Ziva grows.

We can't tire of Zoey pics! She's a doll! Post away! They both look beautiful in their new sweaters. I love the "Whatcha' lookin' at Willis pic." :lol: Super cute set of photos!
Thank-you! Zoey is my little sweetheart. She also loves the camera (most of the time).

Humph, our stupid Wallyworld discontinued their pet clothes section. BLECK. Your girls look just darling in their new sweaters...
Ours remodeled and we were without clothes for about 3 months, but I think they had too many people complain as they are back. I got these from the Wallyworld near my work (30 miles from home). We have lots of Walmarts in our area, I would say easily 10+ within 30 minutes of driving.

Never get tired of Zoey pics. Can't believe how expressive she is! You're getting snow there already!?? Yuk! I can't stand cold weather. We don't usually get snow til about Jan here in TN. Still don't feel like I'm far enough South tho. Haha
Yep we have like 3" of snow on the ground. We usually always have our first snow before halloween, I hate it! :foxes15:

LOL!! "Whatchoo looking at Willis?" Too funny! ;)

I'm loving all the new sweaters! Very pretty colors & the match so nicely! What gorgeous girlies...
Thank-you. I like coordinating things for them :)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts