Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are just stopping by to say we hope those of you who live in cold States are staying cozy. It's already 50's here in Chicago. Ava has gotten some early use out of all of the fall things I've ordered her so far. Cheers to the weekend Cp!

ImageUploadedByPG Free1410559578.062096.jpg

My little twins💜❤
ImageUploadedByPG Free1410559651.173076.jpg

ImageUploadedByPG Free1410559691.383172.jpg

ImageUploadedByPG Free1410559727.090458.jpg

ImageUploadedByPG Free1410559755.708503.jpg

ImageUploadedByPG Free1410559804.607639.jpg

XOXO!!😘💋

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Still in the 90s here today...we did have a storm that cooled it off a bit. I am so ready for fall. Send some cooler temps our way. 50s is like winter for us, I'd be freezing and the fur kids would have their coats on!!!!

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Still in the 90s here today...we did have a storm that cooled it off a bit. I am so ready for fall. Send some cooler temps our way. 50s is like winter for us, I'd be freezing and the fur kids would have their coats on!!!!

We are freezing trust me lol. Chicago would love your 90's right about now. I was really wishing for an Indian summer. We will have 70's again starting next week. But the next few days give me an excuse to dress Ava in some of her new fall things 😊😊

·
Registered
689 Posts
You're babies always look so stylish! Love seeing them all dressed up :)
It's been quite cold here on a night, I hate the cold! Really wish I lived somewhere warm! Xx

·
Registered
689 Posts
Lol! Me too! Love the warm and yet I'm always cold!
Summer hasn't been too bad but we had quite a lot of rain up here in Yorkshire but that's nothing new!
I'm hoping winter isn't going to be a really cold one, Charlie won't wear his coat so won't go for walks because he's too cold! Maybe I should try shopping for a new one for him! X

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
Lol! Me too! Love the warm and yet I'm always cold!
Summer hasn't been too bad but we had quite a lot of rain up here in Yorkshire but that's nothing new!
I'm hoping winter isn't going to be a really cold one, Charlie won't wear his coat so won't go for walks because he's too cold! Maybe I should try shopping for a new one for him! X
Aww it was quite good here. I always forget you guys have it much worse in the north! It sounds like Charlie has the same dream as us! lol Lilo hates rain and cold weather too.

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
[QUOTE=I

Thanks Mel! I couldn't agree with you more. After the most awful Chicago winter we've had in my 31 yrs. I wouldn't mind living some place warmer too. I love Chicago but hate the brutal cod winters.

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Cute outfits! They look ready for autumn. ;)

Me too! That's my dream... lol To be fair we had a really good summer this year at least!

Thanks Camille! This is Ava's second winter with me and she's nearly a yr old now. She was just a tiny baby when I got her this January. I finally feel comfy enough to splurge on winter things now that she's grown about as much as she's going to. I know it gets cold where you live. Germany gets as cold as Chicago when I was staying there off and on for 3 yrs!

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Your pics are adorable,getting cold here in UK in the mornings but daytime nice and warm

Thank you Michelle. The weather here is up and down. The pups are all snuggled under a blanket with me in bed, at 8:14 am. They must be cold, because they never want to sleep in! 😋

·
Premium Member
570 Posts
I'm amazed at your lovely outfits, they are just so cute. I hate the cold, I've got my heating on already which the chi's just love, more reasons to snuggle up. Can't wait for my Wooflink coat to arrive ;)

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
I'm amazed at your lovely outfits, they are just so cute. I hate the cold, I've got my heating on already which the chi's just love, more reasons to snuggle up. Can't wait for my Wooflink coat to arrive ;)

Thank you Sally! I've never used coats in the past. But I am def thinking of trying coats for my crew this year. Sadly I too, had to turn my heat on for the past couple days. This cold doesn't make us want to get out of bed lol

·
Premium Member
1,787 Posts
Here in Maryland it just cooled off enough to work outside and not need a shower after walking the dog, then it started to rain. I can't see your pics either, but I think it's my computer.

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
Omg I cannot believe how cold it got here! I am so sad bc I was not ready for it! Love their pariero tees, pink is ava's color, they are so cute! And I love their paw fur, reminds me of the grych, mimi's gets like that too. Leo's grows out like an afro, lol!
Hope you guys are keeping warm!!

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Omg I cannot believe how cold it got here! I am so sad bc I was not ready for it! Love their pariero tees, pink is ava's color, they are so cute! And I love their paw fur, reminds me of the grych, mimi's gets like that too. Leo's grows out like an afro, lol!
Hope you guys are keeping warm!!

Oh it is so depressing! Too cold, too soon! Ha Afro paws is so funny! I love their paw fur. Ava def looks best in colors. She is such a silly girl. Can't believe she's turning 1 in a matter of weeks.

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
I finaly turned on the furnace last night. Got down to the upper 40's here in Joliet. It felt so good to get warm again! Arthritis is not happy with cold! My pups didn't really feel the cold I don't think!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts