Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We went out this morning but just for a minute. it was way below freezing out. brrrr ( these are our matching wooflink coats we got for Christmas)

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Very cute! BG would not have made it as far as your girls did LOL
thanks Christie ! Tootsie wouldnt come out either. theres a little patch of ice right in front of the door and she refuses to step on it. its been to cold out for it to melt. next chance i get i will chop it up so the Diva Tootsie wont have to step on it . lol. ( Minnie and Peyton just run right over it real quick, and Latte i usually always carry out anyways)

Brrrr is right!! It was 16 degrees by me! The girls look fabulous in their new wooflink coats! I love them! They have such a good mommy! ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com Free App
thanks Zorana. yes, this is there first time wearing there cutieful wooflink coats :). it says its 17 degrees here right now , but when i snapped that pic i think it was around 10 degrees. brrrrr. they were happy to get back inside even just after staying out for less than a minute :)

·
Administrator
9,991 Posts
My dad had to clear my deck where BG would walk out and she steps on the grass patches in the back yard. Before the DIVA said NO WAY MOM. I have a potty pad Thank you very much! Now Sonny he just runs through everything LOL

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
I LOVE those coats! The girls look great. I had to cover Bella's eyes,
she was starting to get a little jealous over the girls' gorgeous coats! ;)

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
You girls are cracking me up about your weather, this morning's walk was during -28 Celsius weather...I believe that is -18 Fahrenheit.
Oh and our sidewalks still have not been cleared by the city, every walk we are climbing mini mountains, it's quite the exercise! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
291 Posts
Awwww they look so adorable in there coats. It was cold for sure here this morn, Muffin dont care even though she was shivering she just wants to play in the snow :D i was out there in PJ's and slippers trying to get her to come back in and stop trying to eat snowflakes. LOL!!

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
Awwww they look so adorable in there coats. It was cold for sure here this morn, Muffin dont care even though she was shivering she just wants to play in the snow :D i was out there in PJ's and slippers trying to get her to come back in and stop trying to eat snowflakes. LOL!!
That is so funny!!!

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
My dad had to clear my deck where BG would walk out and she steps on the grass patches in the back yard. Before the DIVA said NO WAY MOM. I have a potty pad Thank you very much! Now Sonny he just runs through everything LOL
hehe that is so funny and sounds just like my diva Tootise

I LOVE those coats! The girls look great. I had to cover Bella's eyes,
she was starting to get a little jealous over the girls' gorgeous coats! ;)
awww. thank you LS ! Bella has some gorgeous clothes too. the wooflink doesnt come in Bellas size :( . Latte is a size 1 and Minnie is a size 2 . there's nothing smaller than size 1

It is cold here too, this morning was 11 degree's. I took Amberleah out in a blanket to get mail and she cried she was cold. lol.
aww, only Peyton has to go out cause she doesnt use the pee pad, so , she doesnt mind running out really quick. the others do prefer to stay inside where its toasty warm

Thank you ! Latte and Minnie like wearing any kind of clothes. Tootise would rather not wear anything, even when its cold. Muffin sounds adorable. lol. Tootsie likes to eat ice and snow off the deck . lol

Oh wow it looks cold, but they look adorable in their coats.
thank you Evelyn ! yes, you can see the ice and snow. it is very cold here right now ...

Aw! They look great in their new threads! The temperature hasn't dropped too drastically here, and Odie gives it her stamp of approval for short walks. ;)
thanks Krystal ! ( i forgot to tell you, i got your Holiday Card. thank you very much for that, i love it !!! )

Elaine! Those coats are sooooooooo cute! Hehehe they just look perfect on ur furballs! :) the weather here is 32 dgrs and cloudy...i was freezin walkin outside last night!
Thanks pige, hehehe. we're not going for any walks here, its too cold. brrrr

Brrrrrrrrrrr!!! It looks sooooo cold there but your babies are cute!!!:D
thanks Shelly !!! yes, it is very cold. i wish i was in Florida right now :)

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
awww. thank you LS ! Bella has some gorgeous clothes too. the wooflink doesnt come in Bellas size :( . Latte is a size 1 and Minnie is a size 2 . there's nothing smaller than size 1

Bella has gorgeous clothes thanks to YOU! :daisy:

I know about Wooflink, I'm kind of glad they don't make tiny enough
clothes for Belka, otherwise my wallet would be in big trouble, lol. ;)

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Aww Lady says they look so cute...she has that same coat. It is one of my favorite clothing items for her. Can't remember where I found it online but they had only one and it was in Lady's size. I believe I got it for around $28.00.....gotta love a bargain! Anyway, stay warm girls. The pups and I are glad to be back in the south and out of the Ohio coldness!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts