Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bruce has been feeling pretty good lately and today was beautiful weather so we headed off to the park!

Lola immediately gets to investigating the land ;)

Brucie's new harness was too big so it was constantly being adjusted (we exchanged it after we left the park!)

Brucie on my lap just chillin'

More investigating being done lol

Lola chillin' on my lap

Lola--zen...

I went down to take pics of the ducks by the pond as the chi's complained behind me...looks like Lola decided to get in some of her fave hobby--bug hunting

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
And a couple of non park pictures that I'd taken recently:

Is that fresh warm laundry I see going into the bedroom?

Ahhh, that's nice and comfy--no need to put the sheets back on the bed ma--we can all sleep like this!

Playtime:

Naptime:

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
hehe glad you changed the harness after finding out its too big :eek: love the nap pics! and playtime is always fun fun :) we have the same blue bed :p my boy loved the blue bone that came with it

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Beth, I just love Bruce and Lola. I always think about Brucie and how he's doing. Please keep us updated when you can. Oh, the harnesses are adorable. The fresh laundry is a huge hit over here also. Lily will climb into it and hide her bones. It's too funny. I love the Lily bed also. I want that same one. Great pictures and thanks for sharing them with us. I love your babies!!!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
They are so sweet! Just look at the fun the are having out there! I adore outside play time. They just have such a blast out there. I have that same pink & brown bed. :D

·
Registered
7,558 Posts
Great pics! Looks like everyone had a great day at the park. Bug hunting--that's one of Jerry's pasttimes too. And, this year the grass seems to be crawling :shock:

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks everybody, I'm glad I finally got some good shots to share...gotta love the park!

Bug hunting--that's one of Jerry's pasttimes too. And, this year the grass seems to be crawling
Ah, so Lola has a kindred bug hunter in Mr. Jerry ;) --they are so silly

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
haha mine too! That lil blue bone is all raggedy by now and it's still one of Bruce's favorites. :D
lol same here! he tore it up when he was teething but we sewed it right back up ;) and he still plays with it once in a while ^^ tossing it around his playpen and such

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
^ heh heh--always gotta keep the sewing kit handy for the old favorites ;)
^

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Awwwww..... they are two peas in a pod aren't they. Beautiful!

Brodysmom

·
Registered
4,016 Posts
They are lovely, as ever !

I'm so glad to hear Bruce is doing well.
I probably missed a thread here or there . . . is he 'back to normal' or otherwise ?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts