Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I've really been wanting to make a video for my great friends here and I was given an ipod for my b-day that has a video camera on it. These videos aren't great and Brucie really didn't seem to want to participate in the first one :p but here goes...I hope you enjoy them and hopefully my video capturing skills and chi action gets better with time! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hY714ynWfHE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFUQTpjfbTs

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
I loved those videos!!! Bruce being camera shy was so sweet. And look at Lola play! Her tail never stopped wagging. Their little barks are so cute. GREAT videos. Brody wanted to watch them twice. :)

Brodysmom

·
Registered
4,016 Posts
I loved the videos ! ( and so did Mateo - he didn't stop barking once Lola started :) )

They are so beautiful - just the most perfect pair.
Lola reminds me SO much of Poco when he was young. Her color, build, attitude.

Wonderful to see them in video.
:)

·
Registered
3,592 Posts
Those are so great! Bruce looks terrific! Him being shy was so sweet, and Lola is quite the little energizer bunny. I'm so glad you posted those :)

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Oh Beth, Bruce is so sweet. I love his quieter side. Lola on the other hand is such a ball of energy. I love them both so much. Great job on the video!!!

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ohh guys! Thank you so much, I'm really glad you enjoyed them, I've been wanting to get a video of them for so long for you to see. I love that Mateo joined in Lola's excitement and that Brody wanted to watch twice hehe :) Thanks again you all are the best!

·
Registered
4,016 Posts
Lol, I just watched it again and it took me 5 minutes to calm Mateo down.
I think he thinks I brought another Chi home !

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
I loved those videos!! Soo adorable :D
Gotta say, looks like the iPod takes decent quality videos! I was thinking of getting my mom one of these for xmas. She gave my nephew her Zune, and then regretted it later on. that's what happens when u give in to your fave grandkid.

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Lol, I just watched it again and it took me 5 minutes to calm Mateo down.
I think he thinks I brought another Chi home !
ROFL!! :D That's too funny! Poor Mateo--"Where is it? Where's that dog at?" I love it!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts