Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, everyone is posting Christmas pics already but Paris & Bruiser want to show their new outfits that their "designer" made them for Thanksgiving outfits since they were traveling with us to Ohio to family's house!! They were adorable!! Well here's Bruiser trying his on and Paris in the background looking petrified..lol:

Paris' Dress....had already taken it off here so didn't get any pics of it on her:

Bruiser posing in his new turkey shirt!!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
They are both so cute! Love their Thanksgiving attire! :)

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nikki, yes Susan made them!! She is their personal designer!! LOL! I just sd they needed something to wear for Thanksgiving dinner and she sd ok!!! LOL! She does awesome work! Paris was scared cause we were at Susan's and all the puppies were running around on the floor so she was petrified!! LOL! She doesn't like the puppies cause they nip at her legs. Kinda funny cause that's exactly what she does to Bruiser everyday!! HAHA!! I guess she was getting her payback!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
hehe so cute!! LOL at Paris in the first pic.

·
Registered
3,322 Posts
I have to say that that dress is just adorable!!! What gorgeous thanksgiving wear!!! :)

Nikki you should get one for Dex! hehe!! well, a shirt version :p well done Susan great design!!! xx

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The necklace Paris is wearing is the one Pigeon(dexter) gave to Paris for her 1 yr bday!!! I love that necklace!

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
love the dress,,,, where did Paris get her necklace from?? Honey must have one!!

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
love the dress,,,, where did Paris get her necklace from?? Honey must have one!!
Ummm Pigeonsheep got it for her 1st bday party!!! Nikki, where did you get Paris' necklace??!!! I love it too!!! She wears it alot....with her being so small it's really big on her neck and just looks gorgeous on her. I get so many compliments on it!!

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
oh no....now people know my name ---; :lol:
i got it from a member on here...who was it...
i really cant go back 10,000 posts and find it...LOL...hmm had to be someone with a small chi as i got the clothes from her too for paris and bruiser

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
I have to say that that dress is just adorable!!! What gorgeous thanksgiving wear!!! :)

Nikki you should get one for Dex! hehe!! well, a shirt version :p well done Susan great design!!! xx
LOL! i should ask her to make me another shirt :) she does lovely work but shes way too busy these days hunting LOL, poor deers

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Sorry pigeon...haha...wink, wink. Well, I am so glad you got it for Paris....I absolutely LOVE it and she wears it ALL the time!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts