Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks so much Ness & Bella!!! Bruiser LOVES everything!!! You guys did such a great job with the gifts...I am so glad we were able to be a part of the SS this year!!!

A Package for ME??!!!

WOOHOO lots of toys!

Some yummy chewies!

There's more???!!!

A pic of all his loot!!! Lots of nice things!

Bruiser checking all of it out!

I got these adorable chihuahua slippers!!! I LOVE THEM & THEY ARE A PERFECT FIT!!! I just told my daughter the other day I needed slippers for Christmas!! HAHA!

Oh and he got a Zack & Zoey hoodie...haven't gotten a pic of that yet...will do asap!! Again thanks so much Ness & Bella.....We are very grateful!! This year is extra special cause just a little over a month ago Bruiser almost died on us!!! We are SOOOOOOO blessed!!!!

·
Registered
512 Posts
I am so happy you got your gifts so quickly! I received yours also and will be posting pics here soon. I was hoping you would get the Hoodie around or the same day you got your gifts! WOO HOO! Cant wait to see the pics!

BTW ... the Singing Chihuahua was yours but I bet Brusier is loving it too! Bella couldnt keep her eyes off it so I had to go and buy one for myself! lol

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Awesome SS gifts! :D

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
yes so glad that bruiser is still here with us! that woukd've been a horror! :sad5: everythin looks awesome oppsum! :albino: i already commented on fb so i think i dont rember what i put on there...hahaha i hate repeatin LOL~ yay go bruiser!

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
What fun presents. Great Job Santa. I love the singing doggie and the slippers. Plus you just can't go wrong with a zack & zoey sweat shirt.

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ness♥Bella;796658 said:
I am so happy you got your gifts so quickly! I received yours also and will be posting pics here soon. I was hoping you would get the Hoodie around or the same day you got your gifts! WOO HOO! Cant wait to see the pics!

BTW ... the Singing Chihuahua was yours but I bet Brusier is loving it too! Bella couldnt keep her eyes off it so I had to go and buy one for myself! lol
Yea, I figured it was for me.....I sat it on the floor and played it and he ran away!! LOL! Then he was interested in checking it out later...haha. It's sitting on my mantel and I LOVE it!!! I keep playing it for everyone and cracking up everytime!!! Thanks so much....we LOVE our gifts! And the slippers came at a perfect time cause my feet were freezing this morning and then I remembered I got new slippers yesterday!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts