Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the latest photo of Bruno at six weeks - thanks for the photo Saoirse - he's growing fast!!

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
awwwww how cute is he awwwwww i want him!!!!!! lol only kidding you are so lucky hes gorjuss keep the pics coming

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for your kind comments everyone! yeah he is pretty cute!

Yes Bruno is a big name for a little dog!, his colour is cute, but we didn't mind what colour he was - black, brown, white - anything! (unless he was pink, pink disturbs me!)

On another Thread - Rosiesmum asks what happens at Chi meet ups - well I got a gorgeous puppy at our one. LOL

We just can't wait to get him home, I'm really looking forward to having two dogs - we have only ever had one at a time - so it will be fascinating to see how their relationship develops!

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
Awwww he is gorgeous

But don't think he is innocent because he isn't LOL he is a little torture joking he is a sweet heart he loves people especially my son who has a gift with animals i swear he does!

i will keep you updated jane with him!

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks all!

It's great to hear that Bruno is getting such great play and love before we get him,- I have a feeling that Ryan could be the next Dog Whisperer - he is so good with animals!

Bruno is a lucky little 6 week old!!

·
Registered
708 Posts
WOW such a lovely,handsome boy, i am sure you are counting days til you can take him home :)
And Biggles will be delighted to have a playmate and friend too :)

I wonder what colour his coat will be...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts