Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We went over to a dinner party tonight and brought B & L... can I just say how incredibly proud of B I am? First of all, I was always worried about his socialization...until he was 20 weeks old, I was too scared to let him out of the house because we weren't sure what was up w/ him health wise (later on, we learned, he is allergic to cooked or processed chicken), and he hadn't been vaccinated properly due to his iffy health and being so small.

Anyway, there was 15-20 people there tonight, as well as 6 other MALE dogs, 2 intact as well. He was of course, by far, the smallest, and he just took it all in stride. He said hi to everyone, he played with and wandered around with the other male dogs, and just,....he was so social. He snuggied people, he played with the dogs, he knew when to keep his distance form the bigger dogs when they were playing too rough, he didn't beg, he was sweet and polite and even though I brough his bellybands, he showed no signs of even remotely wanting to mark inside. He was definitely the popular dog amongst the women, and even the men thought he was pretty cool.

I just am so pleased that his temperament and his character were a light even though I wasn't able to socialize him the way I would have wanted to when he was a puppy. I know he isn't the perfect dog but temperament wise I couldn't be more pleased with the little fellow and really, he is fast becoming a great little buddy I couldn't imagine life without.:coolwink:

The best part is people couldn't believe a chihuahua could be so well behaved, so sweet, and so interactive with dogs 10x-50x his size. I love it when one of our chis can represent the breed so well.

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aw that's so lovely, Kristi! Bryco has done you and our wonderful breed proud! Yay! :D

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Yay Bryco! I don't blame you for being so proud Kristi...he is an amazing little guy by the sounds. :)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Gooooooooooooooooo Bryco!! I am a huge fan. He is a fabulous little guy. :)

·
Registered
923 Posts
Well, he is the most handsome chi ever.. besides Brody.. oh, and Goose. :p

Congrats on having a good chi ambassador!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts