Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, we have a super busy 2 weeks coming up, his actual birthday is February 28th, but since the next two weekends are full with showing and bringing Leah home, I decided to do pics now :) I love this little boy and he ADORES me hahaha. Kinda creepy how much he loves me :-D He is currently 4 lbs, give or take an ounce :)

White dogs are really hard to photograph at least for me, but I think these came out better than some of my other attempts lol.

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lovely photos and happy 1st birthday xx
Thank you! :)

He is GORGEOUS!! I love how perfectly white he is! Boy, does he know he is pretty or what? He works that camera!!
Haha he is white...til we take him outside!

He also might have a slight inkling he's pretty. But...the best thing about this dog is his personality.

·
Registered
894 Posts
He is so cute! And so very white! I'd say "Happy Birthday" to him, but I don't celebrate. But I couldn't look at the pics and not comment.. :)

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You can tell he has quite the personality, just by looking at those eyes!

He's such a little angel...
LOL I don't know if ANGEL is the right word...? But he DEFINITELY has quite a personality. He tries to suffocate people by sitting on their heads if they don't pay attention to them.

HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY BRYCO :)

Here's some birthday dancers for ya!! ;)

Oooo Bryco likes all those girls!

Those pictures came out great!
Thank you! :)

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
He is so cute! And so very white! I'd say "Happy Birthday" to him, but I don't celebrate. But I couldn't look at the pics and not comment.. :)
Haha...you don't celebrate? LOL that's ok, you still are allowed to look at the pictures :p

Beautiful pictures of the boy. You caught him in all his glory.
Thanks! Ok so you have a task next weekend...when you see him you have to tell me if he looks the same size you expected him to from pictures, or bigger or smaller. I have always wondered that about him.

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Happy Birthday Bryco!! Mwah!!

Kristi, he is absolutely gorgeous! He just gets better and better with age. You did a fantastic job with the photos. His coat is gleaming white...stunning!
If I were a handler and saw you two heading for the ring, I'd be very nervous! Lol!
Good luck with the shows, but I don't think you'll need it. :)

Lola's birthday is also February 28th. :)

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Happy almost 1 birthday, Bryco! He is so darn cute, and wow sooo snowy white! The photos are gorgeous, some of my very favorites of him that you've taken. :)

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Happy Birthday Bryco!! Mwah!!

Kristi, he is absolutely gorgeous! He just gets better and better with age. You did a fantastic job with the photos. His coat is gleaming white...stunning!
If I were a handler and saw you two heading for the ring, I'd be very nervous! Lol!
Good luck with the shows, but I don't think you'll need it. :)

Lola's birthday is also February 28th. :)
Ha ha, I hope I make the handlers nervous? JK but who knows... Thank you for the well wishes, and Happy Birthday to LOLA! How old will she be?

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Happy almost 1 birthday, Bryco! He is so darn cute, and wow sooo snowy white! The photos are gorgeous, some of my very favorites of him that you've taken. :)
He is VERY white. The BAD thing about him being so white is even the tiniest bit of dirt shows up. Booo ;)

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Thank you! She will be five. She's my little love. :)
Bryco will do great! Are you going to take pictures? I would love to see him in action. :)

1 - 20 of 38 Posts