Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Aww! What a cutie! Bryco is so precious and I can tell that he really loves you Kristi.
I watched the video twice and was cracking up both times. :)

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Its just like...goooo away!!! but they don't. He is such a sweetie, but MAN does it get annoying! glad mine isn't the only one that does it :-D

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Awww hehehe he is SO cute!! I love him. :love5: You are both adorable together. :D And don't worry, he's not the only one, both Pip and Roo can be like that too. haha.

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Reese does that nipping at fingers thing but with toes! Theyre gentle bites, just little play nips, but they tickle! He does it when he is feeling really frisky, and he is relentless, if I pick my foot up, he leaps into the air to try to get it, and hes on it the minute I set it down. Chis really are such little characters, they have so much personality. Bryco is such a cutie!

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
What a cute video! Midgie does this too. I bet they're thinking, "O.K., enough of the computer, I want Mommy time" & if you don't give them some attention, they take it--way too cute!!!

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
too cute! I think Chi's just demand attention.

Wait til he learns that if he comes from the other way he can lean on the screen and close it! That's Daisy's "you're done Momma, it's time for me!" trick :D

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
too cute! I think Chi's just demand attention.

Wait til he learns that if he comes from the other way he can lean on the screen and close it! That's Daisy's "you're done Momma, it's time for me!" trick :D
I will die if he learns that! Daisy's so clever...lol mine are all a little daft.:p

1 - 17 of 17 Posts