Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here they are...not my fav of his show photos but also not terrible either. LMBO who likes my PINK suit :eek: :eek:??

Not going to lie, makes me quite proud that we did it! He looks like he's proud too in the picture haha.

I am so proud of my little champ! And, proud of me, too :) There were a lot of really negative people and we proved them all wrong ;) Bryco finished faster, with better, bigger wins, than many, many chihuahuas do. Go baby B!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Yayyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!! So happy for you! Your picture is great! You both look awesome. I am soooooooooo proud of you Kristi. :)

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yayyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!! So happy for you! Your picture is great! You both look awesome. I am soooooooooo proud of you Kristi. :)
Thank you Tracy :) Your encouragement was always welcome and needed! We couldn't have done it without positive friends like you standing by cheering us on.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
SO happy and I LOVE the pink suit : )

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Way to go, both of you!!! I'm so happy for you, Kristi! And little Bryco, too, of course. The pink suit, um, sets of Bryco's colors nicely!

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
WOOOOO!!!!! YIPPPPEEEEEE!!!! Roxy just did a little dance for you both! We're proud of you!!! Congratulations! Totally awesome!!! :) All the hard work has paid off!! :D

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
hi that is so good do you have to work alot with bryco do you enjoy it i think i would love it he sure is a fine looking chih congrats to both of you

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hi that is so good do you have to work alot with bryco do you enjoy it i think i would love it he sure is a fine looking chih congrats to both of you
I do enjoy showing dogs -- its a lot of fun (for me)! I worked with him only about 10 minutes a day when he was a puppy. By the time he got close to finishing his CH he was so bored with it I didn't work w/ him at all b'c it only made him behave worse in the ring ha ha. It really depends on the dog you have, and how much work you have to put in. Getting them to walk right on a lead is half the battle, and then there is teaching them to stand on the table and let the judge examine them. But you don't want to practice so much they get bored w/ it or hate it, they need to be happy the whole time they are in the ring :)

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
Kristi, that is wonderful news, you should be proud of Bryco and yourself... Congratulations.
I love the pink suit.

·
Registered
7,558 Posts
Congratulations Kristi and Bryco!

Congratulations on your success!
You have earned every moment in the spotlight!
Well Done!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Yay Kristi and Bryco! So happy and proud of you guys. Congratulations! You both look awesome in the pic too! :)

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
I think the pic came out great! You both look great!! The suit looks great on you--I could never pull a color like that off myself. LOL So proud of you guys--you sooooo deserve it!!!!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts