Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, the video is going to take FOREVER to finish uploading so I decided to go ahead and post pictures. My hubby mostly took videos because I wanted to be able to see what I need to fix/improve but he did snap a few pictures.

I learned an invaluable trick for showing chis this weekend too...when they check the teeth, ever so slightly pick their back end up off of the table with fingers between their legs. This makes it next to impossible for them to move their front half and they have to let the judge check the teeth. He was BAD on the table the first go in the ring and another exhibitor shared this with me. He was a champ the rest of the day. Just wanted to share!

Anyway, first here are his pictures with his "loot" aka ribbons.

From left to right, the ribbons are (pink) Best Toy Puppy in Show, (blue) First in his Class, (blue) First in his Class, (green) Best of Breed Puppy, (blue/white) Best of Winners, (purple) Winner's Dog, (purple/gold) Best of Breed or Best of Variety, and (purple/white) Reserve Winner's Dog.

Not bad at ALL for his first show weekend :-D

"I has a wibbon!"

Competing for Best Puppy in Show...

Being examined by the judge...she ADORED him.

Competing in the Toy Group. The Pekenese (spelling??) fluff ball on the right is the #2 Pekenese (spelling??) in the country.

Judge going over Bryco.

Being very naughty on the table.

Pooped out boy on the drive home.

And a few randoms of another little chi we met...

This is Star. She is a 1.5 lb 9 month old chihuahua. She easily can sit on a hand. She is the smallest thing I've ever seen pretty much! She is a "companion" to her sister who is a show pup and they go everywhere together. Pictures make her look gigantic compared to her actual size.

Look at that BEAUTIFUL little face. I wanted her sooo badly.

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Ahhhh omg kristi he looks great and so White!!! That little b&t girl is yummy

Congrats again I'm soooooo happy for yo
Did you throw up???

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Wowee...GO BRYCO!! He did so well but I knew he would! :cheer: Loved the pics & I'm anxious to see the video!

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks ladies :) No I dind't throw up but I was SUPER nervous Friday morning. It shouldn't be nervewracking but it is!!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Awww look what a little star he is sitting with all his ribbons!! :) So much fun seeing the pics and hearing about it. I love the pic of him knocked out in his bed. :lol: Can't wait to see the videos! I love the little chi you met too, what a cutie.

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
What a stash of ribbons...you are going to have to find a cool way to display all of his ribbons and future trohpys...Great Job both of you!

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Awesome pictures, and congrats on the wins, that's amazing especially for his first time out! Where was this show at? I know the guy (Orville) who runs the Plush Puppy booth, he's from my area and one of our clients at the vet, he's super nice, he shows Lhasas. :) Also the peke guy (Tim) I've met him a few times as one of my really good friends shows shih tzu's and pekingese. Kind of cool to see people I know in the pictures :) And again HUGE congrats on Bryco's awesome weekend! How many points did he get this weekend?

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Aww! Congrats Kristi! Bryco did great! Just look at all those pretty ribbons! :)
I love his sleeping picture. Very sweet!

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Oh my goodness! Look at all of those ribbons!!!! Congrats to both of you, that is so exciting! Sounds like you couldnt ask for a better first showing, great job!
Great pics too- Bryco looks so pleased with himself, and Star is a total doll!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Oh wow I LOVED the video! So exciting to see it all in action! Bryco has really done his Mama proud. :) You both look like old pros out there. :D Congrats again, hun! I'm so happy for you!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Well done Kristi and Bryco!! So proud of both of you. :)

1 - 20 of 36 Posts