Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After reading all your messages about Buddy Belts, I ordered one and it came today. I've been so excited waiting for it to arrive! It's lush. Delilah has just had her first walk and she seemed to like it. It cost a fortune with the help of Royal Mail charging £8 admin fee, but it was worth it.

·
Registered
689 Posts
I know how you feel! It cost me £11.00 to collect mine from Royal Mail and then I had to pay £9.90 to return it because it was too big! So it's working out to be very expensive seen as though I'm going to have to pay Royal Mail again when my smaller one arrives! I just hope it's worth it!
It looks stunning! If its cashew it's the same one I ordered! I can't wait for mine to come :) xx

·
Registered
689 Posts
I read a few bad reviews about the uk seller, so I decided to call them a few times to ask a few questions but they never answered. It put me off so I ordered from wet nose boutique and the lady there was so helpful and she even ordered me a Susan lanci collar and lead and is sending it with my smaller buddy belt!
I love the cashew colour it looks so expensive! Well mine has turned out to be rather expensive with all the extra delivery charges lol! X

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
That's my all time favorite BB! Such a nice color, and SUCH a nice dog! Beautiful. Thanks for sharing. :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts