Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to decide whether to spend the bucks for a buddy belt when I could get a Puppia harness for less... anyone have pics with a pup with a buddy belt on? I'm thinking of the glam one for Elvis (silver leather)...he is a rock star after all :)

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
I LOVE the buddy belt.. I have both and prefer the belt. Tucker actually outgrew his which I didn't think would happen, but as I've been saying lately he really gained some weight (in his chest) since I brought Jasper home. He can wear the size 3.. which we have, but fits better in a 4. I'm definitely replacing it even though the size four is much more $$ than the 3. I'm also getting one for Jasper but not until he's closer to 6-7mos and not growing so much. Here's Tucker with his..

·
Registered
250 Posts
I just ordered one for my Pear yesterday! According to the size chart she would be a 3, but I took a risk and ordered a 2. Pearl barely weighs 3 pounds, and is built very lean. I have tried the Puppia harness, way too big, and the handmade, really ctue ones that secure with velcro. Pearl is terrified of the sound the velcro makes and hides when I try to get her to wear them! I am really hoping this buckle style will solve my problem, and hope I didn't make a mistake and get it too small. I will let you all know after it arrives.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts