Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It has been a while since I posted pictures so here are a few. Buffy still doesn't like to get too close to Rocco, as you can see in the picture. He loves to romp and play with her, but I think she just gets annoyed by it. We call her "our little old lady" because she isn't interested in playing with him. In the one pic Rocco is going through what you call the "uglies", he is losing his puppy hair and getting his adult hair. It is a slow process it will be about another 6 months before it is fully in. Although I still think he is beautiful.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Your babies are gorgeous...even Rocco having a bad hair day is still one handsome little boy!!! That one in the middle picture has beautiful coloring.

·
Banned
3,432 Posts
aww they both look great! way overdue on the pics btw :) i love rocco hes gorgeous, maybe when he gets older and less hyper buffy will take to him more :D

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
thanks for new pics! I have been thinking about Rocco.. Talk about the uglies.. Rocco's transition is nothing like Jasper's Jassy looks like he's been through the wash too many times.. his fur is so scraggly and his rolly polly puppy body is tall and lanky, he looks too skinny... my poor little mouse. Rocco looks fantastic by comparison.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Awww, they're both so gorgeous. I love the 3rd photo of Rocco wearing his sweater, and his hair sticking out of it. So cute! I think I remember seeing your first photos of him when he was still a very tiny pupster. I couldn't believe what a fluffball he was.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
kitty said:
hehe, Rocco looks like a lil wild man! Such cute babies u have! :)
My boys have nicknamed him "Rocco Rockstar" because he is so wild, kinda like most rockstars. He definately lives up to that name, he is a little ball of fire with more energy than any dog I have ever seen. Maybe that is the puppy in him still. He loves to go around our dining room table about 10 times at the fastest speed possible. The only time Buffy does that is after her bath. He keeps us very entertained.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts