Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
6,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a picture of the boys together:

Can't wait to get him. Bufords not sure whether he likes him or not. But he'll be fine after we have him here for a day or two. :)

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
how adorable! :D
i'm sure they'll be the best of buds in time! :)
Beenie wasn't too keen on Freia at first, but about 2 or 3 days later he loved her :)
How long until Ernest T comes home?

·
Banned
6,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
He'll be coming home the 11th or 18th of August. I'm not exactly sure. Becky called me last eve and said she gave him real food for the first time last eve and that he loved it! Woo hooo.

·
Banned
6,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
He'll still be really young. I don't want to get into controversial conversations, so I'm not going in to details. LOL I don't want anyone to yell at me. I get hurt feelings really easy. :)

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
He's soo cute!!! They look adorable together! And Buford has the cutest expression :lol:
Aww little baby!! Makes me want another :)

And a lot of people on here got their chis rather young, and they turned out just fine ;)

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Awwww look at the two of them together!! Bu will grow to like his younger bro, I'm sure of it! Please post more pics if you can!!

·
Banned
6,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
lisalikesmakeup said:
Sorry! Just curious!
Awwwwww Lisa honey, I didn't mean to sound short, at all sweetie. I just know there are some things that are better not discussed here and that is one of them. I love this group and the people here and want it to stay that way. Know what I mean or did I just muddy the water more. :)

And thanks all for your support everyone. I've already been in touch with my vet and will be taking little boy in when we get him to have him checked over good.

·
Registered
209 Posts
He is really precious! I love the black ones.

We got Millie when she was really young and she's just fine. I do wish that I had known more about how to take care of her then. But, you already have a chi and I'm sure you know just how to care and love the little guy.

Post more pictures when you can.

·
Banned
6,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you Candycane. You have more confidence in me than I do. I know I have gotten copious good information from this forum and am in touch with the vet, so I'm O.K. with it. :) He's a little brindle and he is so cute. His coat is beautiful!

·
Registered
41 Posts
I got my Lilly when she was LESS THAN 6 weeks old (about 5 weeks 4 days). I wanted her and figured, the "breeder" was going to let her go to somebody that early, might as well be someone who knows what they are doing, so I took her. That doesn't mean I agree at all with the lady letting her go that early... but everything worked out fine. She is perfect and the most ornery little girl on earth. She is about 12 weeks now.

·
Banned
6,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thank you so much for your words of reassurance. During a conversation with the vet about our new little guy, I said almost verbatim what you did about the situation.

the "breeder" was going to let her go to somebody that early, might as well be someone who knows what they are doing, so I took her

The vet concurred and with that reassurance we decided to take the little guy. Thanks to all who have been so encouraging. {{{{Hugs}}}}

·
Banned
6,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
You gals are making me feel much better about this. I was beginning to feel real trepidation about it, but that's gone now! Thanks everyone.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts