Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
6,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He's having a hard time getting up this morning. Ususally as soon as I open my eyes he's off and runnin'. Not this morning. Poor little fella.

·
Banned
6,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL... no I just caught him as he was drifting back to sleep. He had his Distemper, hepatitis, parainfluenza, Parvo and leptospira. His one year vaccine.

·
Registered
4,825 Posts
Awww poor little guy.
Maybe you can snuggle with him on the couch and watch movies all day till he's feeling better :D

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
WOW! He had a handful, didn't he? I bet e is a little groggy after all that. I can't imagine being a chi and having to go in for vaccs. The needle is so much bigger to them!!

Get feeling better, Buford! :)

·
Registered
785 Posts
Poor baby, some have a harder time with them then others. Give him lots of loving today. Ike always mopes around after his shots. The vet had us give him 1/2 baby asprin the last two times. His injection sight seemed so tender.
Lilly on the otther hand had hers yesterday and she doesn't seem to have any reaction at all.

·
Banned
6,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Snuggling with him all day long sounds wonderful! And I can do that too! hehe most of the day anyway. Yeah, Buford tends to mope around after his shots too. :-( Just like my kids did when they got their baby shots. I keep saying having him is like having another child here! LOL

·
Banned
6,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks all, I think he's probably at around 60% now... will probably be 100% by tomorrow. I feel so bad after reading that lepto post. Gee Whiz. :confused1: :oops: :sad3: :sad2:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts