Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
6,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I don't mean to be a bore but I just had to add this one more of him. I had him sit up so I could get his little shirt really good! lol

We went shopping today in anticipation of the new puppy's arrival. It goes without saying that we can't go to pet stores/departments without buying Bu something so here he is in his new shirt with his new toy.

Ain't he handsome?!

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
I love his new polo!!! So cute! Where did you get the toy? Looks like something Carl would like!
When do you get your new baby? That must be so exciting! I'm jealous ;)

·
Banned
6,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Gosh Thanks girls, a bunch. :)

I got his toy at Target and that line of toy is wonderful, nearly indistructable. He used to shred everything we got him until we started buying this line made by Fat Cat Inc. We've got the mean nasty series (in fact, the toy he has in his mouth in my avatar is one of the mean nasties) for him and this is one of the cracklers. As soon as we gave it to him he ran in his crate with it. LOL That what he does with things he doesn't want anyone to touch. Katie, Carl and Buford like so many of the same things and are alike in many ways. I'll bet he would love them... and they are soooo reasonably priced.

Yes, we are getting another chi, I'm hooked. Bu has brought me such joy, I can't wait to get another! I'll post a pic of the new puppy on the pic board. He's a couple weeks old, I need to get a new pic of him. His eyes are open and everything now of course. :)

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Awww Buford's gonna have a baby brother!!! :love5:
Carl and Buford DO sound alike!!
I'm totally going to Target tomorrow to get some of those toys!!

edit: Just kidding...I just went to the website and Carl has the "mean kitty" I just bought it from Petco!! He LOVES it! And I agree, they're indestructible!!

·
Banned
6,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
LOL... Look at that! Carl is wayyyyyyyy to cute! I watched that vid you put up of Carl and the water bottle a couple times because I couldn't believe my eyes. That could have been Bu in that vid. Just cracks me up. It only takes him five mins. (we've actually got it timed) until he has the cap chewed off, so we watch and take it away. He chews little pieces off and eats them.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts