Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey does any one have any of these.I have about 40 TYs and 16 build-a-bears.I love them.I have found all of my TYs at except for about two at goodwills.Umm...I have made 7 of my build-a-bears and then the others I either founf on ebay or goodwill.I love "resuceing" the build-a-bears lol.
I was just wondering if any body has any and if so I would like to see pics.
Here is one I got off ebay

Here are some of my TYs

I have a few more lol.Next post more build-a-bears.

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
I had the little fish beanie babie when I was a kid. I have no idea what happened to my ty collection, but I had over a hundred when I was little kid. They are cute :)

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here they are I have got a couple sense this pic

Here is Rainbow

This is Grad I got him when I gradurated

These three I got from good will

I would love to see pics of any any body has.If you know of any that somebody wants to get rid Of let me know.I am looking for some more.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
I've got several TY's, but not sure which ones off hand.

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
I have a few TY's, 2 bats (I love bats) and a dog and a bear.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
I feel bad saying this but I can't stand stuffed animals, ty etc. :( I'm a minimalist maybe always have been.

My mum insists every holiday I get something holiday related that is a stuffed animal that goes in a box in my closet, when we moved in April I gathered them all up put them in a box and sat them in front of the neighbors doorstep while they were out (they had a small child) and it made me feel really great when I saw him playing with the toys not knowing who they came from, his parents figured it out and sent him to thank me before we were completely out ;]

I'll keep you in mind if she decides to grace me with any more stuffed animals, it is getting close to holiday season :p

**edit - I do keep the sentimental ones :] I'm not that cold!

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
awww, cute. :) i have one tiny beenie baby. they were giving them out in happy meals awhile ago and there was a chihuahua one with a pink frilly collar. i tried to get it but they were all out :( . someone gave me one of those webkinz ( i think they are by ty). i never went on and played the game or whatever you do, but it is the chihuahua one, real cute

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
My daughter mainly collects Webkinz (she has almost 200 of those) and then she also has quite a few Build-A-Bears (probably around 20). She also has some Ty 2.0 beanies, but only about 5 or 6 of those. Here is a group photo of the majority, the top row is Build-A-Bears and the rest are all Webkinz.

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
awww, cute. :) i have one tiny beenie baby. they were giving them out in happy meals awhile ago and there was a chihuahua one with a pink frilly collar. i tried to get it but they were all out :( . someone gave me one of those webkinz ( i think they are by ty). i never went on and played the game or whatever you do, but it is the chihuahua one, real cute
Hey Elaina, If you aren't going to use your online code for your Webkinz I know a little girl who would LOVE to have the code! :D She is so addicted to the darn things! You should create an account though with your code - it's kinda fun to name your pet and you can design it's house, dress it, and play a large variety of games. My daughter has 5 accounts so I play it with her quite often myself. I am assuming you have the Chihuahua Webkinz? It's pretty cute online.

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Here are mine. :)

I have a few of the same ones I have the pink and purple bunny the red bull and the rooster.
You all have some very cute ones.I have not get to 20 build-a-bears yet lol.I am trying.
And thanks Amandarose for thanking about me.I also have the little cat and Mel the kola bear he was my first one.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Hey Elaina, If you aren't going to use your online code for your Webkinz I know a little girl who would LOVE to have the code! :D She is so addicted to the darn things! You should create an account though with your code - it's kinda fun to name your pet and you can design it's house, dress it, and play a large variety of games. My daughter has 5 accounts so I play it with her quite often myself. I am assuming you have the Chihuahua Webkinz? It's pretty cute online.
yes, its the Chihuhaua one. i was looking at the pic of your daughters collection, and i couldnt find the chihuahua in there. the girl that gave me the webkinz has a chihuahua too. she said it was so fun and i should go on and i'd love it. she's addicted too. but i just never wanted to get started on that. she gave it to me close to a year ago i think, so not 100 % sure that she didnt use the code. isnt it only good for a certain time period. i can give it to you if you want.. i dont even know where the code is... is it inside that plastic tag thats attached to the chihuahua... i know nothing about this stuff

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
yes, its the Chihuhaua one. i was looking at the pic of your daughters collection, and i couldnt find the chihuahua in there. the girl that gave me the webkinz has a chihuahua too. she said it was so fun and i should go on and i'd love it. she's addicted too. but i just never wanted to get started on that. she gave it to me close to a year ago i think, so not 100 % sure that she didnt use the code. isnt it only good for a certain time period. i can give it to you if you want.. i dont even know where the code is... is it inside that plastic tag thats attached to the chihuahua... i know nothing about this stuff
Yeah Elaina the code is inside the little plastic tag. When you open the plastic the little blue card has the code written on the inside of it. If it hasn't been opened then the code hasn't been used. As long as you add one Webkinz per year the previous codes you entered do not expire. If you don't want the code then my daughter would LOVE to have it - you can PM it to me if you want, if you are really sure you don't want to play the games yourself.

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I don't have any webkinz they are very cute.I just have not got any of them.If I ever find any at goodwill or something I might get them.They are pretty high priced.THat is why I look for build-a-bears and tys at goodwill they are cheaper there.

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
cool jan I want the ty chihuahua but haven't found it yet.

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
We have a build a bear kitty, it belongs to my son, and we have the princess Diana beanie bear.

Thats it, not a big fan of stuffies.

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
I have a couple Ty Beanie babies, but the cat's have taken them over except My Chihuahua one my friend gave me a few years back. The Build A Bear my MIL gave my hubby & I a wedding bear 'set' they are white and a bride & groom, they are cute.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts