Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brody was thinking about having a Chicken Krispy (from Kona's Chips) but wasn't real thrilled. He really wanted a bully stick.

Mama - can I PLEASE have a bully stick?

If I can't have one.... I will CRY! *sniff* (yes, that is a real tear.)

Thank you mom! Now will you hold it for me??

Yum Yum Bully Sticks!

Thanks mama! Now I am a happy boy!

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
awwwww poor brody has a real tear in his eye poor wee guy shame on you mummy making sweet brody cry but we will forgive you cause you gave in to him at the end xx

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
i guess i'm a bad mom i've never given mine bully sticks. i never know where to find them.

i'm loving the tear! kinda made me feel sorry for him

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
My future SIL is such a handsome boy! I am surely going to have some gorgeous Grandkids one day. :wink: Poor sweet boy crying. :( He just wants his bully stick Mama. The pictures are so very cute! He is a doll!!!!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
He really WAS crying... I was trying to get some close up pictures so I was holding the bully stick out of his reach and he was whining and trying to get it. I didn't realize until I looked closely at these close-up pics that he actually had a tear welling in his eye and then a drip in the next shot!! Poor little Brody!! I felt terrible when I saw that in the pictures. Dogs really CAN cry real tears! But rest assured... he definitely got his bully stick and extra treats and lovin' as well. :)

Brodysmom

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
That's a real tear??? Oh my lord, could he be any shinier? He is gorgeous!!! I just found about about Brody and Jade. What a fantastic couple. His coat is amazing and the captions read perfectly! He really wanted a bully. Tracy, mine love it when I hold theirs too, how funny is that??? He is fantastic.

P.S. Lily had her eye on Brody also but Chico got to her first!!!

3,132 Posts
Awww Brody, you are so much like Bailey... I think you both were brother's switched at birth! Bailey makes mommy hold his bully's too. LOL

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
I LOVE Brody!!! I can't believe you made him cry though. Tsk tsk!!

BTW, what is up with all the doggies hooking up?? Sheesh!

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Aww...Brody shedding a tear. How did you manage to catch that on film.
I'm glad Brody got his way and you gave him the bully stick. With a face like that, plus a tear, how could you not. Lol.
He's such a cutie!!:)

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
haha he is such a cutie.. i love how he is just staring at his kona chip like "uggg this is so not what i was hoping for"

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Great photos. Poor Brody....No, he isn't spoiled rotten (LOL).

1 - 20 of 22 Posts