Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a preferred place to buy Bully sticks? They are quite pricy but my crew LOVES them and they aren't bad for them so I try and keep a supply on hand. I need to place an order somewhere since I don't have a good local place to buy. I am giving to 5 dogs, so I don't mind buying in bulk:):)

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
I second the link Jan posted. Ive ordered from them several times. I buy the oder free bully sticks. My guys also likes their dehydrated liver treats. Hmmm...need to order more:rolleyes:

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Read Only
1,949 Posts
I buy them from a dog boutique in my area, they are about $5 each.. Maybe I will look into buying them online as well.

·
Premium Member
5,271 Posts
Now, have you ordered the bison cartilage or the piggy snouts?:confused:

I have only bought the bully sticks.... One time I bought another item(can't remember which one) but it gave him the "BIG D" ... so I stay with buying only the Bully Sticks now.......

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Actually I think that is what it was!!! Trachea= Stinky, running POOs
Ick! I'll stay away from that one--lol! Got a pig snout...we'll see how that goes over....bully sticks are the best though:) Now I need something EXTRA SPECIAL to put in their crates when I have to leave them alone during the day on occasion....they are so spoiled going everywhere with me, but the time has come I must go out on my own!!! They can't be trusted out & about in the house so they will need to go in their crates for maybe 3 hours. Any "SPECIAL" treat suggestions? They will probably just cry themselves to sleep, but just in case...

·
Premium Member
5,271 Posts
Chico has a spare bedroom to himself during the day.... It a small room that also has my treasures ...aka... junk.... I place peepads on the entire floor... and then place waterproof crib protectors over them...just to be sure :) I have a webcam setup so I can watch him during the day .... he has room to play and stretch his legs abit during the day...toys and chewies.... I know..... he is spoilt :)

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
This is where I get bully sticks from too! Definitely odor free. I've also bought the trachea. Ew. I've bought an esophagus or something like that as well. Never again. The pig ear was a hit though! Also, the bison shin bone! It's a little weird at first. Kind of flaky. But, I let my labs chew on it too. They ate off the covering and broke it in half! Now, it's Roxy's favorite bone! And she now has two since it broke in half! :) So, we love the bison bone too. But I'd get a small size if you dont have big dogs to chew it first, as it is pretty big! :) There's a ton of other great stuff on the site too! :)

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
I give Paco a large chicken jerky before I leave for work, he loves it. You can buy all natural ones at konachips.com, they have great customer service and many other products to offer.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts