Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
we just want to thank robin for kindly posting bullys and texas toothpicks to us you made us so happy auntie robin kisses and hugs:D:D

we got bully sticks yayyy

ohhh whats that mummy do i hear the postman

what the hell is this it dosent look like a bully mum

yeh zacy what is it?

errmm well i like it give it a try its good

what the heck im not sure about these things romey

ohhh hey zacy romeys right try it its good

nope i just want a bully mum u said it was bullys

mmmmm so good zacy you dont know what your missing

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
LOL!!!! zac is chewing it weird...rofl! i love his face in that what is that look o_o! (5th pic) how nice of aunty robin :) bullys are great. my guy doesn't like toothpicks much either it's okay zac ;)

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
OMG, I'm laughing so hard. Look at Zac's face. He's not settling for anything but the real deal. They are so cute I could die. Look at little Romeo in the first pic waiting on the treats? I am so glad I could make them happy. ANYTIME my loves, I will send them to you anytime. Love them so much Mandy.

P.S. Please stop torturing me with those beds. I want them so badly I could die!!!

Mine love both but I think the bully's will always win out!!! A much better chew.

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Cuteness overload!! lol Gorgeous lil babys you have :) They're enjoying their treats. I'll have to look for Bullys, I've never seen them before, though I have other treats for Willy that look similar :)

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
Mandy ! these picture are the best. We love your wee pups all of them what an aodrable gang they are. They always look like they are having such a fun time--everday !!

I saw 'fresh" bullys at the butchers--ewww !!

There is a shop here that sell things like trachea, scapula, bully tips ( eww again), all sorts of bits--the pups go mad for the stuff.

Auntie Robin is good to the pups !!

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Mandy your babies look like they are really loving those new bully sticks & toothpicks.
WoW! Romeo is growing up so fast! He really is a very cute little boy. All your fur kids are just so cute!! I enjoy seeing pics of them so much. The expressions Zac makes are adorable!! That 5th picture of him has me cracking up!
Robin is such a sweetie! :)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Great pics Mandy! Robin outdid herself sending those! They all look so happy. Well, except maybe for Zac. LOL!

Brodysmom

1 - 20 of 23 Posts