Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have any of you ever tried the Boots & Barkley Beef Bully Sticks from Target? They are 6 in a package and much cheaper than the ones they have at Petsmart. I think 4.99 a pkg.
I bought a pkg. and gave 1 to Chloe and I think maybe she got a chunk of it off, later she was coughing like she had something stuck in her throat. I don't know that it was the bully that caused it. The bully didn't look like much was off but maybe enough came off of be a problem and I'm kinda afraid to offer it again. Anyone else have any experience with this brand?

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
I have never seen bullys at Target! Not sure how much confidence Id have in them to make safe, healthy treats though. Have you checked out bestbullysticks.com? They are 95 cents each or discounted if you buy 10+, we just bought the "grab bag" which has over 50 assorted bullys, the spirals, braided, and just the regular sticks, for $34! Highly recommend! Very fast shipping too. I think theres also a coupon for 15% or so off your first order, first15 maybe? Someone else might know.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
O-K thanks for your response. I may try ordering. I don't think I will give anymore of the Targe bullys to my chi's. Guess you get what you pay for.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts