Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
dexter dexter! the bullystick box came ^^
oh! (pls dont mind the tear stains, it was raining outside and we just brought him in after a little car ride)

Note: dexter was very scared of the humungous bag

mom...what is this?...i dont like it much

ahhh a whole pile came outa the bag..more scared!

maybe if i blend in...they wont notice? :laughing1:

dexter....do you remember this? nibble nibble...it tastes familiar... :confused:

oh! it's my antler~! :geek:

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bite bite bite. chew chew chew..mmm~ :p

dexter look...lets play with ur duck. not right now mom!

lets show everyone how much u chewed in just that small time...(it looks like a banana in the pic lol) :rolleyes:

all in all...that bag was a failure...dexter is picky LOL. he already knew it was a value bag by smelling it! -_-; if worse comes to worse i'll be handing the bag down to another dog family i know that has a huge german shepherd. thank god i got him the fish sticks and antler ^_^

I

·
0 Posts
awww bless him!!

The only things my guys dont like are markies, and choc drops (chico is the only one who likes chos drops)

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
That is so funny...the dog here would touch of that sort of bag either. We buy each treat individually--for a fine price $$$$ !!! He loves scapular and only gets that once in a great while. Tracea from a lamb is a favourite and achiles tendon. And he will go for a marrow bone--I usually freeze that.

Dexter is sucha cute charater--I love reading about things he does !!

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Haha I love the pic with the antler, Dexter is such an adorable dog.
me too! the one with the tongue out ;)
Dexter kills me, he is such a cool dog! He is like my Frankie I guess when it comes to be fussy and choosy. Ben is another story, he will play with anything you offer him.
ur so lucky to have ben! non fussy is so much easier lol :D
Dexter...Dexter.. Dexter....more treats!!!!!..
yes more more! hehe
awww bless him!!

The only things my guys dont like are markies, and choc drops (chico is the only one who likes chos drops)
dex loves choco drops! not too much of peanutbutter products though...hmm. what are markies? o_o
That is so funny...the dog here would touch of that sort of bag either. We buy each treat individually--for a fine price $$$$ !!! He loves scapular and only gets that once in a great while. Tracea from a lamb is a favourite and achiles tendon. And he will go for a marrow bone--I usually freeze that.
Dexter is sucha cute charater--I love reading about things he does !!
ohhhh he doesn't like lamb. i wish he did though! he only touches the beef trachea. oh yes marrow bone...i just give him pedigree marrow bone, where do you get the real one? :eek: hehe thanks for loving his readings! :daisy:

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
The bag was a failure with me as well. I should have posted about it and warned everyone away. ;)

At least you got a bullystick. All I got were HUGE pieces of rawhide, pig, pig, and more pig...but no ears. Tails and large parts of pig that looked like a mastiff was needed to chew them up. Oh, and a huge white bone that I just threw away. I gave the bag to a neighbor who has a large dog, but that bone was like petrified wood, and I was scared her dog would break a tooth on it.

Now that I see that the antlers are actually gnawable (I was afraid you couldn't actually break off/chew off bits of it), I might order a package of them next go around. Though the bag itself was a bust, I love, love, love their bullysticks.

Jasper's a sweetheart btw. I love the expression on his face when surrounded by all that bounty.

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The bag was a failure with me as well. I should have posted about it and warned everyone away. ;)

At least you got a bullystick. All I got were HUGE pieces of rawhide, pig, pig, and more pig...but no ears. Tails and large parts of pig that looked like a mastiff was needed to chew them up. Oh, and a huge white bone that I just threw away. I gave the bag to a neighbor who has a large dog, but that bone was like petrified wood, and I was scared her dog would break a tooth on it.

Now that I see that the antlers are actually gnawable (I was afraid you couldn't actually break off/chew off bits of it), I might order a package of them next go around. Though the bag itself was a bust, I love, love, love their bullysticks.

Jasper's a sweetheart btw. I love the expression on his face when surrounded by all that bounty.
should awarned me!!! LOL jk :) yes i got weird peices too and the tails he doesnt even like....nothing smelled really. i think he more into smelly stuff and yes those antlers are a big hit...i'm thinking he'll like deer meat if he loves the deer antlers so much :eek: jasper?~! LOL jasper was one who commented my post but yes he is a cutie too :D

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
As I was reading this post through my email, I was like "Jasper?" OMG...Dexter!

LOL

I'm so embarrassed and sorry about that. I can only excuse it on the late hour. I've been waking up very early, and I think the lack of sleep is starting to turn my brain into mush. If we lived closer to one another, I'd make you some kim bap as a token of apology. =^^=

And yes, I should have warned you. ;) Maybe enough people will read this post and be warned off. The tails were the only thing that was a hit in my house. We kept some of those, but the rest went the way of the Dodo.

·
Registered
291 Posts
I just love Dexter! I bought a bully stick from www.usbones.com for Dani and she loves it. Their stuff is made in the US from beef raised in the US and I don't think their prices are bad, at least on the products I looked at. I hadn't heard about antlers, missed them somewhere I guess, what kind of animal are they from?

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I just love Dexter! I bought a bully stick from www.usbones.com for Dani and she loves it. Their stuff is made in the US from beef raised in the US and I don't think their prices are bad, at least on the products I looked at. I hadn't heard about antlers, missed them somewhere I guess, what kind of animal are they from?
hmmm never heard of that place. site looks interesting though. so that's where people are buying the Nupro from...hmm...~ the antlers are from deer. they are real deer antler filled with lots of minerals :D
this link tells u more ingredients
http://www.bestbullysticks.com/home/bbs/page_121_22/small_antlerz.html

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
oh thank god mine aren't picky i can pretty much give them dirt and they like thanks!

He has really nice teeth!
tank you! and ur very lucky to not have picky chis! i take care of my pup's teeth. dont want to spend a big vet bill when he gets tartar and such. i have to thank bullysticks on this one though. it really did make his teeth strong and clean :D

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
YW!

for the most part tippy is the only one with really messed up teeth but she came to me like that so i'm going to get them cleaned this summer. She needs a few pulled ,nipped and tucked lol . she needs to works

the only picky one we have is Justice but we just buy her the same stuff ,but she's on a diet now so she's not too happy ...no treats for her!

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
YW!

for the most part tippy is the only one with really messed up teeth but she came to me like that so i'm going to get them cleaned this summer. She needs a few pulled ,nipped and tucked lol . she needs to works

the only picky one we have is Justice but we just buy her the same stuff ,but she's on a diet now so she's not too happy ...no treats for her!
oh no! poor tippy. im glad ur getting them cleaned though! :D she will be eating much better after and no pain ^_^
poor justice....in the world of no treats while looking at the others happily munching away....that's like being a diabetic and looking at people eating sugar cookies in front of ur face :mad:

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
well per our vet she isn't in any pain just bad breath and not a nice smile lol

Justice is our OCD dog so she hates the other dogs so we keep her up stairs and the other dogs stay down stairs with me .

OCD or DIVA not sure lol but she hates when the dogs up stairs and if they TRY to go into her room she lets them know hey not my room. So she doesn't see anyone eatting treats, i agree that's just mean to eat aorund others that can't lol

she gets a treat like once a week, im just have to make sure that everyone doesn't give her food other than her diet food.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts