Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What kind of treats/bully sticks do you buy for your pups? Which ones do they like the best? I need to get some for Roxy asap, as I see they are such a hit!

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
I buy all of ours from Best Bully Sticks ... they are the lowest priced that I have found and they are leaps and bounds above as far as quality goes so that's hard to beat! I buy the odor free standard and "thick" ones for my crew.They really seem to love them, and unlike the ones from the pet store, they don't knock you over from excessive stinkies ;)

·
Premium Member
5,271 Posts
chico likes the thin ones.... 6" I think they are.... I just recieved an order this evening and he is happily chomping on a hoof... I also bought the bison bone and Bully Sticks... he likes the hoof best of all......

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
I buy mine from Bestbullysticks.com
I use to buy the 6" regular odor free, but have recently switched to the 6" thick cut odor free bullysticks. They last longer than the regular sticks....mine are power chewers! ;)

I think bestbullysticks.com have the best prices, and they ship pretty fast. I don't think you'd be disappointed!

I just received an order of them today. The chi's are very happy! :)

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
We order from best bullies too. If you search "sampler" or "grab bag" it'll bring up different assorted packs you can get, they have a bully stick grab bag with the curly kind, braided ones, long and short so they get a little variety. We've also tried the lamb sampler, everything was enjoyed except the heart which Reese ate greedily and then had a sore tummy for a few hours after. Theres a small dog one too with an assortment of things so you can find what she likes. We regularly get the bully stick grab bag, lamb ears, the shorter tracheas, and lamb lung. The lamg lung they kind of crunch right up and eat like a treat more than a chew, the tracheas dont last long either. Miley flies through everything, but Reese and Leo especially get good long chews out of all the bullies and the lamb ears. So far the lamb heart thing was the only item to cause an upset tummy with my crew. The shipping is a little pricey, usually $10-12 so I try to make a bigger order to get my moneys worth on shipping.

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
I buy all of ours from Best Bully Sticks ... they are the lowest priced that I have found and they are leaps and bounds above as far as quality goes so that's hard to beat! I buy the odor free standard and "thick" ones for my crew.They really seem to love them, and unlike the ones from the pet store, they don't knock you over from excessive stinkies ;)
The thick ones? I don't think I've seen those. Are they much different?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts