Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
What a cute pic!!!! =D Makes me smile because I often have my fiance Rob take the doggies out when it's that cold, as it has been here in IL the last few days! Gotta love a man who's not afraid to love on a tiny dog in public!! =D

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What a cute pic!!!! =D Makes me smile because I often have my fiance Rob take the doggies out when it's that cold, as it has been here in IL the last few days! Gotta love a man who's not afraid to love on a tiny dog in public!! =D
So true...you know they are great guys when they love animals. He takes the three with him all the time.

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
They love it, just got too cold for the baby...lol!
Haha! You know this is spoken by a cold-natured girl from the deep south! lol I'm sitting in my recliner right now with flannel pajama pants and long-sleeve shirt, bundled in my velour robe covered in a blanket with lulu buried under the robe and blanket sound asleep. :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Awww, how cute!!!!! :) Looks super duper cold! I had to look for little Lily. :lol: Bless her little heart. :love5:

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
Aww cute picture, I can't blame her for not wanting to walk in that cold. lol

Gotta love a man who's not afraid to love on a tiny dog in public!! =D
Yes!! :D People tend to tell my boyfriend "oh but it's your girlfriend's dog right?" and I love how he quickly corrects them and is not afraid to say he absolutely loves chihuahuas and tiny dogs.

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Aww cute picture, I can't blame her for not wanting to walk in that cold. lol

Yes!! :D People tend to tell my boyfriend "oh but it's your girlfriend's dog right?" and I love how he quickly corrects them and is not afraid to say he absolutely loves chihuahuas and tiny dogs.
My husband I'd a total convert, we love having them go places with us also!

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
My husband I'd a total convert, we love having them go places with us also!
Hehehe, my hubby is a convert as well. When we got Lady it was basically because I wanted a dog. He quickly came to love her and then Prince and Sapphire as well.

Awwww, look at poor Lily freezing her little ears off! We went from a sunny 80 degrees on Friday (I worked in the yard with an the tank top on and got a touch of sunburn) to 39 degrees in the middle of the afternoon. What makes it icky is that the weather is misty, rainy, foggy and just plain nasty!. We were going to take the fur kids to our local Christmas parade this afternoon but it is so cold and wet.

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hehehe, my hubby is a convert as well. When we got Lady it was basically because I wanted a dog. He quickly came to love her and then Prince and Sapphire as well.

Awwww, look at poor Lily freezing her little ears off! We went from a sunny 80 degrees on Friday (I worked in the yard with an the tank top on and got a touch of sunburn) to 39 degrees in the middle of the afternoon. What makes it icky is that the weather is misty, rainy, foggy and just plain nasty!. We were going to take the fur kids to our local Christmas parade this afternoon but it is so cold and wet.
Wish we all lived close by....how fun would THAT be! Sounds like we all have great, husbands, fiancées, boyfriends & partners. I am SOO jealous that you were in a tank yesterday!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts