Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are your chi's burrowers or nesters??
I have one of each... Emma gets all her soft fleecy blankets fluffed up then burrows into the centre. When she comes out her hair is sticking up in all directions. It's so cute.
Eddy though, is a nester ( must have been a bird in another life) His blankets are made into nest shape, he has to sleep "in the nest" between my legs at night. If he doesn't get his way it's the old double scratch on my leg until I accomodate him!

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
scoot is both, he loves to be under the blanket if it is just me with him, but if the other dogs are in the room he likes to be on top,..actually he has to be because my nomar loves to sit on you under the blankie, nomie is my cuddly one!!

·
Registered
718 Posts
Diego does both. He nests all night in his bed between us, then when dad goes to work he burrows in with mom under the covers. He knows I don't think it's safe for him until there's only one of us in the bed! :lol:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Mine is a digger. He doesn't burrow to climb underneath things, he just digs and digs and digs at things, like the carpet, my belly button, etc.

I even made him a snuggle blanket (which I learned to make from these forums), and he just lays on top of it.

-Trina

·
Registered
305 Posts
Chihuahua is definately a nester. She'll spend half an hour making her "Chihuahua Bed"! Sometimes she turns into a borrowing dog if nobody is around to snuggle with. I'll catch her under the blankets when I come home from work.

·
Registered
565 Posts
bonnie is also a burrower...I stuffed the back of her crate with towels because it was too big for her, but she just ended up burrowing into them. She also likes to take her toys and burrow under her blankets to play with them. And she does digging thing where she tries to dig into everything...including the carpet, her bed, my stomach...

·
Registered
897 Posts
Angel is a bit of both actually but mostly a burrower. She loves to dig down into a big fleece blanket. I usually have several around the house for her and everyone knows to check them carefully before sitting on them or moving them. Always do a puppy check first. :)

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
Been is actually both.. *strange*

The funniest thing he will do is take "his" Spongebob blanket and put it nicely into his doggie bed! :lol:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts