Chihuahua People Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Neither one of my chi's burrow. At least not yet. I've given them blankets to lay on but they just lay on top of them. Khorra will dig at her bed in the corner of it. I was thinking that maybe she was trying to burrow in it, but I'm not sure. They also have a snuggle sack, but they just lay on top of that as well. I kinda wish they would burrow though. I know it's so cute when they do!

·
Registered
61 Posts
my chi is a burrower he is sleeping inside my shirt as i type lol. my dachshund is also anything that resembles a blanket and he is under it. they are both short haired

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
Both mine burrow. Always have. They burrow under my covers when I'm lying on the couch, and under my shirt if I'm not using covers. When I realized that it's what Tango liked to do (before I'd rescued Jazz) I began putting little baby blankets in all his beds, so he could burrow into them. When Jazz came along and I realized she liked to burrow to, from that point forward I always made sure there were things for them to burrow into....a snuggle blanket on the couch, baby blankets in their various beds and crates, sometimes I'll even throw one of my snuggly blankets on the floor and let them burrow into that.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts