Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
:headbang: Great videos...love the second one and Buster might have to pin his tail to his body..he moves it a mile a second..lol.. :D

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Vala said:
:headbang: Great videos...love the second one and Buster might have to pin his tail to his body..he moves it a mile a second..lol.. :D
Oh my gosh, yes he does! That thing is going constantly! He's an attention hog so of course he had to take over Mr. Peepers video and Mr. Peepers was being so cute too! :roll:

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
lol look at that tail go Mr peepers seems so sweet and buster seems so friendly they are even more adorable in real life that a photo :lol:

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
I love how Buster is looking at the camera in the first video! He's either saying "I'm ready for my close-up" or "put down the camera and play!"

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
awwww them vids are great! they both look like they guve great cuddles! awwwww not seen them two properly and now ive seen them video's they definately look great!!!!! its better to see them on vid! they are so gorgeous and they are two little partners in crime it looks like!!

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
I loved the videos! I especially liked the one of both of them. It's so cute that Buster insisted on being in that video. :lol:

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
lol awww who turned out the lights?
lol
Lol I think Buster got jelous of mr peeper having his own show aswell so turned the lights out.. and jumped in lol
xxxxxxxxxxx

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
neato I could not see the first one really and I saw the 2nd one barely, I love how MR rolls on his back like that

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
We were in my room with a very bright light. I think it could be the camera. :roll: :x I need to figure out how to adjust it. Or go out side when it's sunny.

They really are both the silliest guys. Buster did insist on being in it. He even tried to play it off like he was just playing with his big brother. :roll: :lol:

·
Registered
4,153 Posts
Kari said:
Vala said:
Oh my gosh, yes he does! That thing is going constantly! He's an attention hog so of course he had to take over Mr. Peepers video and Mr. Peepers was being so cute too! :roll:
That's funny lol

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
I couldn't get the 2nd video to play :x 1st one was cute. I just love seeing the videos. I wish I could hear your voice, though. It is just as much fun to hear everyones voice as it is to see your pics, lol. :)

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
maureen said:
I couldn't get the 2nd video to play :x 1st one was cute. I just love seeing the videos. I wish I could hear your voice, though. It is just as much fun to hear everyones voice as it is to see your pics, lol. :)
My digital camera doesn't do the voices, I had to play the video myself to see if it did! :lol:

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
The 2nd one is cute because both of them are in it and better..they're playing..I love seeing chihuahuas play together.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts