Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK heres the pics of my new furbaby buster(bandit didnt work on him :) )

and here he is again :)

he really is a dear little thing,on the walk to school with the children today he was wrapped in a scarf and popped in my little black handbag!I managed to sneak him into the shop with me.
one problem is his breathe,bambis has never been wiffy but his stinks!! it actually smells of poo! he is on pedigree puppy and all his teeth look good so any idead what it is?
anyway hope you all like him! xx:hello1:

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:)
yes he is tiny,all the pups were small but he was the little darling pup so I had to get him,although bambi is v small she looks massive next to him!lol

·
Registered
7,558 Posts
Oh what a little doll he is! Love the cup picture!

About his breath... If it smells of poo, it may be poo. Has he been "cleaning up" after himself? It isn't uncommon in dogs. Watch what he does after he goes...

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
Oh what a little doll he is! Love the cup picture!

About his breath... If it smells of poo, it may be poo. Has he been "cleaning up" after himself? It isn't uncommon in dogs. Watch what he does after he goes...
I was thinking this maybe the case also...eww...watch out for that. I wonder if cleaning it ups traight away will send the message that someone else cleans up for you.

He is an adorable pup, even if his breath stinks.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Are you sure it's not just plain old "puppy breath"? It's a distinctive odor kind of like sour milk with almost a skunky overtone. :) There are some people that crave and LOVE puppy breath! :)

He is a little doll.

Brodysmom

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Are you sure it's not just plain old "puppy breath"? It's a distinctive odor kind of like sour milk with almost a skunky overtone. :) There are some people that crave and LOVE puppy breath! :)

He is a little doll.

Brodysmom
trust me hun,there isnt anything adorable about this babies breathe! lol
well I have come across a few twiglet poos in his playpen so I dont think he is eating the stuff! lol

·
Registered
3,814 Posts
was waiting for your pics, hes georgous!

regarding your food, is it pedigree chum puppy food, after having dogs for years and years ,we wouldnt touch the stuff, i dont want to start a debate over it, we did our research and decided not to give it to our dogs, so its only my opinion

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
was waiting for your pics, hes georgous!

regarding your food, is it pedigree chum puppy food, after having dogs for years and years ,we wouldnt touch the stuff, i dont want to start a debate over it, we did our research and decided not to give it to our dogs, so its only my opinion
its the pedigree puppy pouches,you get the box with a few sachets of different flavours in,its the wet food,I give bambi dry food and will with buster when he is a bit older and can chew haha. whats the prob with pedigree then? I steer clear of bakers ( rots teeth) iams and ukanuba ( kill animals in testing).
he slept right through the night again thank goodness!

thanks for all the congrats everyoine...I feel like I hjave given birth again pmsl..wheres my flowers then?! haha xx:daisy:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts