Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As I mentioned in another of my picture threads, it was Jazz's Vet day today. She needed her routine shots except for her rabies, which I get separately at one of the yearly rabies clinics. It's lower cost, but I don't do it for that reason. I like keeping a few degrees of separation between that one and the rest of the shots, just so there's less impact on their systems. I always bring the other one along, primarily for the socialization. Though I also wanted to get Tango weighed because it seemed like he was adding a little weight. Nope! He's 3 lbs 11 ozs, Jazz is 3 lbs 10 ozs, they're right about where they always are.

And we're on our way! The dogs seem to be saying "You tricked us, didn't you?"

Here's the brand new, just built Vet clinic with my white Hyundai parked out front.

The lobby, and one of the waiting areas:

Dr. Moore who loves my dogs!

We went for a walk after the Vet's so they could go potty, because we had a couple more errands to run before we got home.

Tango was so sweet. He kept checking Jazz out once we were back in the car, (she was whining a tiny bit) to make sure she was OK. Typically it's usually Jazz who's trying to get him to pay attention to her!

At the Pet Store. I don't know WHY Jazz felt it necessary to stand on her brother.

And we're finally on our way home. I wore them out!

Though they did at least open their eyes when I said the T word (treat!)

I LOVE this shot! Their little crossed paws OMG!!

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
It's so nice to see more pictures of your beautiful Chis.
Your vet is pretty cool posing for a picture! Are you
going to give him a copy? I would, it's really cute.
I like the crossed paws photo a lot too, sooo sweet! :love2:

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It's so nice to see more pictures of your beautiful Chis.
Your vet is pretty cool posing for a picture!

Thank you. :)

And I don't think Dr. Moore could have refused without looking like a complete ***, after HE took photos of THEM to send to his girlfriend. ;) I mean, I kinda had him, y'know?

I'm probably being a bit unfair. :D He really is a sweetheart and I honestly don't think that played any part in his being up for a bit of a photo op.

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Haha, too funny! :lol:
He really likes your pair, doesn't he? He looks so happy holding them, proud
even. Looks like a nice man. How long have you been a client of his? I've
been with my vet for several years, can't even remember, yet I would still
feel shy asking him to pose for a picture, haha. I should one day, it's a nice
souvenir, because he's been very good to us. You know what they say...
good vets are hard to find. Haha, sounds like I'm talking about men!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Haha, too funny! :lol:
He really likes your pair, doesn't he? He looks so happy holding them, proud
even. Looks like a nice man. How long have you been a client of his? I've
been with my vet for several years, can't even remember, yet I would still
feel shy asking him to pose for a picture, haha. I should one day, it's a nice
souvenir, because he's been very good to us. You know what they say...
good vets are hard to find. Haha, sounds like I'm talking about men!:rolleyes:
The Vet clinic I take them to, and have been taking them to for the last 4 years, is staffed by three Vets. I'm very lucky because I love them all, they all love my dogs, and I have no problem with whoever sees them. And one of the techs in particular, Becky, is a chi person too....she has 6! And always makes sure to tech for my dogs when they're in for their dentals, and tries to at least pop in and say hi when we're there for exams etc.

Dr. Moore is fabulous, his attention to detail is wonderful! Dr. Ollis is a very sweet younger lady who's on maternity leave right now...her second child and she's so good with the dogs. Dr. McColllum is the patriarch. It's his clinic and he's been a Vet for 30+ years. A wonderful, wise, kind man. It was my daughter who found the place and pointed me to it. She was a vet tech for some years, so was knowledgeable about the reps of the Vets and clinics around town.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Aww what a cute day out :) I love ur chi's - they are so sweet. I met a new vet yesterday with Diego and he was very nice too. This place just opened in May and they are open 24-7 LUCKY US :) I had to take my one dog to the ER back in early June and my o my they charge 120 just to walk in the door. Glad to have found this new vet and I will bring all my dogs there now - the staff was amazing! ANd reasonable prices. Our other vet charged 600 to have our dog neutred. This place charges 215. CRAZY difference!

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Those are great photos. The pics of your darling duo could never be anything but perfect. I also loved the one with their paws crossed--I'd frame that if I were you.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.