Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
So where I have been all work and no play recently I was looking for pictures to share with you all, as we haven't shared in a while and they are all of the pups snuggling on the sofa and in (My) blankets! So please enjoy this selection of cuddly images :coolwink:

We like to sleep on the job!

What do you mean we have to go outside?

Nope, not moving!

Olive is all grown up :)

My Happy Girl

Couple of work pics too - I love to Baby Bump paint :)

Princess Sofia Sweets Table I did last week, it's missing the cupcakes and amazing birthday cake at this point though. I love little jobs like this :)

Thanks for looking, hope you are all as warm and snuggled up as we are!

Premium Member
So where I have been all work and no play recently I was looking for pictures to share with you all, as we haven't shared in a while and they are all of the pups snuggling on the sofa and in (My) blankets! So please enjoy this selection of cuddly images :coolwink:

We like to sleep on the job!

What do you mean we have to go outside?

Nope, not moving!

Olive is all grown up :)

My Happy Girl

Couple of work pics too - I love to Baby Bump paint :)

Princess Sofia Sweets Table I did last week, it's missing the cupcakes and amazing birthday cake at this point though. I love little jobs like this :)

Thanks for looking, hope you are all as warm and snuggled up as we are!

Ohhhh I just love the first picture. Chi's are so cute when they are sleeping. Those are the most peaceful moments I cherish most about mine. I was going to ask you how miss Olive is fitting her Boris House? Is that the xs? And my oh my you are quite the artist my dear. Your work is so eloquent and beauteous!馃挄

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
Ohhhh I just love the first picture. Chi's are so cute when they are sleeping. Those are the most peaceful moments I cherish most about mine. I was going to ask you how miss Olive is fitting her Boris House? Is that the xs? And my oh my you are quite the artist my dear. Your work is so eloquent and beauteous!馃挄
Thankyou my dear, I am lucky to do something that I really love, both the face painting and the event planning, it has completely taken over my life for the time being but I know that the work will pay off and once my Business partner returns from Maternity leave things will settle into a more manageable routine :)

I always say that a tired Chi is a well behaved Chi - my mantra when it's cold and wet and I am thinking about avoiding "Walkies" hehe

Yes, Olive is fitting into her XS boris house very nicely. I love the quality of the material, it's very comfortable, she wears it around the house a lot.

Registered
Your crew is beautiful, and you're very talented! Well done on getting to do a job you love, that's really quite rare! lol

Registered
Discussion Starter #6
Your crew is beautiful, and you're very talented! Well done on getting to do a job you love, that's really quite rare! lol
Thankyou, I am blessed with 2 very cute and cheeky pups! They mean the world to me! I am a very lucky girl! It's an incredibly stressful job as the clients expectations are always so high but I love it :) I had to completely change career and life as I moved abroad 2 and a half years ago so I feel good that I am finally back in my stride career wise :)

Those are all so cute!
Hehe, Thanks Huly!

Premium Member
Awwwww Basil and olive, you two always put a smile on my face! Wish I could just kiss you both! Olive is just the cutest little thing, she has grown up so beautifully. And Basil is such a stud muffin, a real man's man! I adore the picture of them cuddling, just melts my heart! How old is Olive now? I can really tell they are best friends!!
Just love the princess Sophia table, purple is my favorite color! And the belly painting is gorgeous!!!!

Registered
Discussion Starter #11
Love the pics,what a great talent you have,beautiful
Thankyou my dear, you are too kind :)

Awwwww Basil and olive, you two always put a smile on my face! Wish I could just kiss you both! Olive is just the cutest little thing, she has grown up so beautifully. And Basil is such a stud muffin, a real man's man! I adore the picture of them cuddling, just melts my heart! How old is Olive now? I can really tell they are best friends!!
Just love the princess Sophia table, purple is my favorite color! And the belly painting is gorgeous!!!!
They wish they could smooch you back - they are both kiss monsters!

Olive is 8 months now - we've had her for 6 months :) When you say best friends do you mean "Basil has been beaten into submission by Olive" Then you'd be bang on! Haha, she is constantly telling him off and putting him in his place. She is a total sweetheart 90% of the time and for the remaining 10% she is the ultimate diva brat!

I love lilacs and lavanders, its just so pretty for girls with out resorting to full blown pink all the time :)

Registered
Aww I love all these pictures, especially the first one is so cute! Olive and Basil look so sweet together (even if she's bossing him around LOL). I can't believe she's all grown up already! My Lilo is a bit like that with Rocky, she puts him back in his place, but they really are great friends otherwise. By the way you have such a great job!! :p

Premium Member
I didn't know there was such a thing as baby bump painting!!! Very pretty work! The dogs looks perfectly lovely and very trim. Olive had quite a sexy little waistline.

Registered
Discussion Starter #14
Aww I love all these pictures, especially the first one is so cute! Olive and Basil look so sweet together (even if she's bossing him around LOL). I can't believe she's all grown up already! My Lilo is a bit like that with Rocky, she puts him back in his place, but they really are great friends otherwise. By the way you have such a great job!! :p
They quite enjoy me working on the computer alot, it means plenty of snoozy snuggles :) They really so love each other

Me either, 8 months already, it's crazy! She's a proper little lady now:)

I didn't know there was such a thing as baby bump painting!!! Very pretty work! The dogs looks perfectly lovely and very trim. Olive had quite a sexy little waistline.

Thankyou, As a face painter bump painting is such a treat - no pesky eyes, nose or mouth on my canvas!

They are both so active and energetic that they are very lean, they both get about 5% of their bodyweight daily in food which is quite high really, I am actually thinking of upping Olive again a little in the colder weather as she gets so cold easily.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts