Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is where I find Gracie every morning when it's time for me to leave for work.

She's completely under the blanket...I had to pull it back to get the shot.

The sad thing is that I'm so senile that her plan works now and then...Out of sight, out of mind!

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I wish I could take her to work with me...I'm not sure my patients would enjoy having her tongue up their nose and in their ears, though!

Honestly, she's probably ready for me to leave her out in the house all day...It just makes me nervous. She has never chewed anything in her life, but I lost a dog to chewing on an electrical wire once, and I'm a little paranoid.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Oh that face! I'm not sure I'd have your willpower. Well I would, but it must be sooo hard. What about a playpen if you want to give her more space but still be totally safe?

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I've tried just using a gate and confining her to the downstairs half bath. My main problem is that I have an adult dog taunting her from the outside, and we live in a townhouse that is connected to another one. They have a small baby, and I don't want Gracie yipping and whining all day and disturbing them. She was crate trained from a pup, so she behaves in there...If I can find her when it's time to go in!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts