Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday Lily and I attended our 2nd chi meetup at the New Hampshire SPCA. I don't think Lily enjoyed it as much as the 1st one, for some reason (or maybe I'm just projecting my own feelings since I didn't enjoy it as much :lol: ).

Anyway, here are a few pics. They're not very good (can ya tell my heart just wasn't in it?) and I selected only the butt sniffing pics to show you. :D

I'm hoping Lily and I will both be in a better frame of mind for next month's meetup. It really is fun to see so many chi's in one place. :)

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
They are very cute pictures even if you and Lily weren't in the right frame of mind to attend this month. I missed a Chi meetup in Ok a couple of weeks ago cause my kids decided to bar-b-que for my birthday. That was sweet of them but I really wanted to attend the meetup. Marcus has only met one other chi.

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
:lol: Those pictures "cracked" me up!!....no pun intended :wink: Maybe next month it will be better for you both? My first meetup was two weeks ago. It was at the Park and it was 98degrees in the shade :shock: It was pretty miserable. We are supposed to meet next month inside....

sandra

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
great pic's..made me laugh out loud ! In the last pic , Lily looks like she is smiling...maybe you had just whispered " were going home now "

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sjc said:
:lol: Those pictures "cracked" me up!!....no pun intended :wink: Maybe next month it will be better for you both? My first meetup was two weeks ago. It was at the Park and it was 98degrees in the shade :shock: It was pretty miserable. We are supposed to meet next month inside....

sandra
I sorta wish we had a good (fenced) outdoor space in which to meet. There's a Boston group that meets on Boston Common but you have to keep your dog leashed. For me, that takes all the fun out of it if I have to be so careful not to get tangled. So I opt for the NH group that meets indoors. At least it's air conditioned in the summer and heated in the winter and that's a big plus.

Lily never used to sniff butts. It's a habit she picked up at daycare. Kids... what can ya do? :dontknow: :D

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
nabi said:
great pic's..made me laugh out loud ! In the last pic , Lily looks like she is smiling...maybe you had just whispered " were going home now "
I kept moving to different parts of the room trying to get good pics and she'd lose track of me. She'd stand there and look up at each person's face until she spotted me. A bloodhound, she is not. :lol:

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Now that you mentioned it, the only "Butt Sniffer" in our Chi family is Chloe??? What is up with these girls??? :wink:

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
lilly looks such a character... so amazed with other bottoms... is she a J.LOW fan? lol
the last picture looks soo soo cute..."hi mum.. why dont you do some butt sniffing?"
xxxxx

·
Registered
393 Posts
Whoa Lily, you sure were a busy girl - did your nose get tired after sniffing all those butts?

What a sweet lil pup you are, hope your next meetup is a little more fun!

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
lily is adorable as always I love the lasty pic - how come you didnt enjoy it as much ? I hope you enjoy it better next time :wave:

·
Registered
493 Posts
Very cute shots !! :lol: We don't have a MeetUp near to us but sometimes we visit the lady we got Sophie from (Chihuahua Rescue) and she usually has a houseful of chis. We just love it but Sophie just can't wait to leave !
Loved the last pic...such a cute little smile :love4:

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Lily is still the cutest little girl even when she's butt sniffing. She is so precious in that last pic. I'd like to just reach down and pick her up and cuddle her to bits. Brooke likes to sniff the butt of two of our cats. :lol:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts